43

It was the night after the day before, I woke up cuddled in bed with Mere feeling worse for wear. I couldn't get the kiss with Joe out of my head, I regretted so much as I care and love Simon so much. Even though he has been hanging with Diana, I trust him that nothing will happen between them.

We stayed in bed for a while as we spoke about the events of the previous night and spoke about the kiss with Joe and whether I was going to tell Simon about it.

Sarah rang us to tell us the plan that everyone was meeting up for a Nandos in an hour time. I left Mere in her room to get showered and went down the corridor to mine and Simon's room. I knocked on the door gently hearing his footsteps then the door opening making me be faced with a shirtless Simon.

"Hey babe" he smiled.

I gave him a small smile and walked in the room to find Tobi asleep in the double bed. "So how was last night" I asked as I opened my case to find an outfit.

"It got rather messy, you should of stayed out. It was a good laugh" he stated making me scoff. "What?" He questioned clearly hearing me.

I shook my head. "I should of stayed? You mean stayed with Mere and Freya while you frolicked around with Diana"

He let out a deep sigh as he ran his hands through his hair. "What is your problem with her, you'd get along with her if you gave her a chance" he suggested.

I rolled my eyes. "She's a fake blonde bimbo" I stated. "She doesn't talk to anyone bloody else when she's around you! And you giving her the time of day!" I declared.

"Why don't you trust me? I can hang out with a girl without ending up fucking her!" He shouted getting more pissed by the minute.

Tobi woke up obviously by our voices, he looked at us both and sat up slowly realising that their were tension.

"I do trust you! I just don't trust her around you!" I stated. "she's a fake blonde bimbo who wants to get her claws into you!"

"What's wrong?" He asked. "What has Diana done?" He questioned making Simon frown at him as he got who we were talking about straight away. "Oh, did you hear that? That's Manny... see you later" he said quickly then jumped up and ran out.

I folded my arms and sat down on the bed while Simon stood in the same position staring at me with his eyebrows still closely knitted together.

"What?" I frowned.

He let out a long sigh and crotched down infront of me. "I love you Yas and no one else will change that" he said softly. "No one else will ever come close" he said caressing my cheek.

I looked into his deep blue eyes which looked like the deep ocean, he looked back at me with guilt in his eyes. I pulled him close to me and kissed him, his lips still tasted of his alcohol that he had last night. He stood up and got on top of me with the kiss getting more heated, he put his hands on my hips moving them to my back.

..........

We got a text from Josh saying to meet in an hour to go for Nando's before we set off home. I got ready hopping into the shower while Simon played on his phone. I got dressed letting on a white crop top with my red track suits with white trainers. I left my hair down as I couldn't be bothered with it and threw on my cap.

We quickly packed to make sure that we haven't left anything then put everything in the car and met the gang and took a walk towards the restaurant

"You honestly look like Stormzy" Freya laughed as she sat opposite me making everyone nod in agreement.

JJ got out his phone and pointed it at me. "State your name cuz"

"Stormzy, innit"

"What we doing today?"

"Rappin' innit, fucking rappin' innit" I laughed as we copied the Shut Up song.

JJ laughed and posted the video on Snapchat, we all ordered and all spoke in our separate little groups. We were sitting around for ten minutes when Caspar, Joe, Diana and Sav all walking in and joining our tables. Sav came and sat with the girls and Lux while Diana stuck to Caspar's side.

"How's your head this morning Si?" Diana smirked as she looked over at me.

"Feeling pretty sore to be fair, you pretty much drank me under the table" Simon smiled with Diana laugh as his arm went across my chair and played with my hair.

I looked over at Simon who just smiled at me. "How was your night?" She asked with a small smirk on her lips.

"It was alright" I nodded. "Mere is a good spooner" I smirked at Mere.

"Aw thanks boo" she smirked.

The rest of the meal Diana kept making snide comments at me with Simon playing with my hair to calm me down and not to stoop to her level. Once we all finished our meals we made our way back to the carpark and said our goodbyes to the others before jumping in the car with Harry, Cal, Lux, Simon, Sarah and Mere.

..........

As soon as we got back home both Simon and I cuddled on the sofa while we watched Guardians Of The Galaxies which was Simon's decision, I didn't mind as I love Chris Pratt and I want my own little Grut, I mean who wouldn't.

"Oh look" Simon said in the middle of the movie, I leaned over and saw him with YouTube open. "Someone vlogged their time yesterday and they met Lux and Weller" he said as he I put my head on his shoulder.

We connected it to the TV and watched it all the way through and laughed at the two sisters reactions when the goals went in. We started watching more vlogs from smaller YouTubers to watching the F2freestylers new video with Neymar. I could feel my eyes getting droopy after the fifteenth video, and fell asleep on the sofa peacefully.