12

"Simoné! Yasminda!"

I suddenly felt a body jump on the bed and wrap his arms around me making me let out a small groan.

"Time to get up!" The voice cooed, making me realise it was Freya. "We are getting Nando's" Freya stated.

"Alright Frey, we are up" Simon said groggily.

I opened my eyes to see Freya smiling at me. "So what happened with you two?" She smirked.

"Seriously?" Simon laughed as he climbed out of bed leaving him in just red basketball shorts.

I couldn't help but notice his toned body as he walked into the ensuite closing the door behind him.
I looked back at Freya who was already staring at me.

"You like him don't you" she whispered grabbing my hand.

"What? No!" I shook my head.

"I think you'd be a cute couple" she said casually as she sat up. "He cares about you Yas" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, unlocked it and opened Instagram to see that I was tagged in a photo.

@FreyaNightingale: After party wine and pizza sesh with the girls 🍷🍕 @NiaPickering @YasLloyd10

@NiaPickering: Was a good night! Was lovely to finally meet you @YasLloyd10

@ZerkaHD: Photo credits goes to me 📷

The door suddenly opened revealing a fully dressed Simon, Freya jumped up and walked out without saying anything. I climbed out of bed.

"I'll get ready and I'll meet you downstairs" I smiled then walked into the bathroom.

I got dressed putting on the clothes that I wore last night and washed my face with some soap then brushed my fingertips through my hair which was rather knotty then left it down and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the living room where the girls, Josh, Simon and Tobi were all sitting eating and watching tv.

"Morning" Sav smiled as she handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks" I smiled as I sat down beside her and Tobi.

"What are you still doing here Jide?" Simon asked as JJ walked in.

"Have you forgotten you got the studio?" josh questioned.

I frowned at Simon. "studio?"

"Didn't you know JJ here, is a world class rapper" he stated.

"Wouldn't say world class" Tobi laughed.

JJ let out a fake laugh as he sat down next to Seana stealing chips. "I have two hours till I have to go" he commented.