90

AN: Ive got a question.... would you rather see a KSI or a Joe Weller story next? As I can't make my own decision.
HE WONT! (If you know what I'm talking about 10 points to you 😂)

Simon's Pov

"It's only me!" I called as I let myself in Yasmine's apartment as she never locks it.

The strong coffee aroma filled my nostrils as I walked in, feeling a lot warmer from the November coldness. I spotted Shearer running over to me and smell my ankles, I bent down and patted him as he licked my hands happy to see me.

I could hear voices coming from further into the apartment but it was more of a muffled noise so I couldn't tell if she had company or if she was watching something on the tv. As I walked down the corridor I spotted a bouquet of flowers just laying on the side, I scooped them up and walked into the living room where she was laying on the sofa with both George and G sitting on the other side.

"Oh Hi Simon" G smiled as she was the first person to see me.

I smiled as I noticed George was looking at Yasmine intensely while Yas was sitting with her head resting on the back of the chair as she squeezed her eyes shut. As if she wasn't comfortable in whatever George was saying and he was pushing her to say it.

"Am I interrupting something?" I questioned as I could feel the tension.

George was about to speak but Yasmine cut him off. "No, I think we covered everything right G?" She spoke loud as she stood up. "Thanks George for coming to see me and I'll see what I can do, and I'll get back to you soon as" she said sounding unsure with herself.

George nodded and gave her a small hug with a small whisper in her ear, I couldn't catch what he said but when he pulled away they looked intensely at each other before he walked off. G hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek before waving at me as she skipped off after her agent.

I waited until I heard the front door close before I turned my attention to Yas who has now moved to the kitchen and was now opening the white roses and got a vase.

"So what brings you here?" She questioned.

"I've brought some pancakes"

"Mmm... are you trying to get back into my good books?" She smirked.

I shrugged. "I wasn't aware I wasn't in them"

I started to plate up the pancakes and set the table for us to sit together while we ate our breakfast.

"So what did George want?" I questioned as she joined me at the table placing the white roses in the middle of the wooden circular table.

She shrugged. "Just a flying visit, just wanted to check if Dom was treating me right"

"It seemed like a business meeting" I stated.

She looked at me squinting her eyes. "George is no longer my agent...." she said slowly. "You know George and Dom don't see eye to eye, he is just looking out for me as a friend" she spoke as she kept her eyes down on her plate.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I stood up and walked over to the fridge to get us some drinks. The one thing I know about Yasmine is she is good at hiding things she doesn't want you to find out about. She is also good at changing the subject when she doesn't want to talk about it.

"You know I haven't heard from my mum since we left Newcastle" she whispered sounding like she was going to burst into tears at any moment.

"Yas...."