18

Both Seana and I woke up quite early due to the builders outside.

"Morning" she yawned.

"Morning" I smiled as I cuddled up to her mainly to try and steal her body warmth.

We stayed in bed for another twenty minutes laying in slience, I couldn't take anymore of the banging which was hurting my sore head.

I climbed out of bed and jumped into the shower instantly.

I got dressed putting on a dark coloured oversized jumper with denim shorts. I took my braids out and lightly brushed it leaving the curls running through. I put on some rose gold accessories to make the outfit a bit more girly.

As I walked out my room I saw Seana standing in the kitchen with some fruit out and chopping them up putting them in two bowls

I walked over to the kettle and put it on to boil then let Sting out of his cage and started to run around playing with him. I put out some food for him once Seana dished out ours.

I quickly made our hot drinks then sat down beside her and handing her tea with two sugars while I drank black coffee which is my favourite drink.

Once we finished Seana decided to go back to the boys house and to face the music with JJ after their argument, I put on my trainers and put Sting on the lead so we could go for our morning walk.

"Thanks for last night" she smiled as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Honestly no worries, it was fun" I said truthfully.

"I'll see you soon" she smiled and waved.

We walked our separate directions, I plugged in my earphones and started to play Zayn- Like I Would as I walked down the street towards the big park.

After a fifteen minute walk I arrived at the park, there wasn't a lot of people here like I thought there would be as it was half term. There was a few people riding on their bikes or camped having a small picnic on their blankets, it's crazy how when there is a small amount of sun how us English people react.

I walked on the path with Sting stopping every ten seconds to sniff everything, I spotted a large group of teenagers all standing behind the football gates obviously watching someone playing. My eyes wandered over to the pitch and instantly spotted someone familiar as they walked out the gates.

"YAS!" Harry shouted waving over at me like a crazy person.

I walked over to him, finding the ball that he was obviously coming to get, I kicked it over to him gently as i was close enough to him.

"Hey I thought it was you" he laughed. "Some of the guys are having a little kick about, why don't you come and join?" He suggested.

I shook my head. "Oh no, I don't want to intrude"