09

A week later

I woke up this morning aching after the game yesterday, I took a hard hit on the ribs and got subbed off then the team lost. I climbed out of bed slowly and walked straight to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea and gave Sting his food and opened the balcony door.

I got back into bed and drank my tea while I browsed through my socials, seeing that the girls have followed me on Twitter and Instagram, while some of the Sidemen fans were tweeting asking about what was going on between Simon and I. I tweeted just saying;

@YasLloyd10: I'm single, if anyone cares :)

I quickly texted Simon about whether we were still meeting this morning which he instantly texted back saying we were. I climbed out of bed slowly for the second time this morning me got into the shower.

I got dressed putting on a off coloured blue crop top pairing them with high waisted denim shorts and white converse. I put my hair in two french plaits and put some neutral make up on and sprayed some Chanel No.5 make up.

My phone buzzed which was a notification from Simon telling me he was outside

My phone buzzed which was a notification from Simon telling me he was outside. I grabbed my keys and bag and scooped Sting under my arm and headed out.

As I got outside I saw a red Range Rover parked outside, I could slightly see Simon sat in the drivers seat wearing glasses as he typed away on his phone. I slowly opened the door and jumped in putting Sting on my lap which he instantly sat down.

"Hey" I smiled. "Nice glasses" I half heartedly laughed.

"Thanks, don't they make me look fierce?" He joked lightly pouting at me making me laugh at him.

He turned the engine on and started to drive out of the flat complex, the radio instantly started playing some sort of grime music which Simon nodded his head to. I grabbed his phone which was attached to the aux cord and started looking through his songs, which had a very vast variety of genres.

I found Kanye West which made me click on it because I'm a big fan of him, pretty much he is god. GOD! I clicked on Gold Digger with instantly Jamie Foxx's appeared making me smile at Simon who looked over at me.

"What he is the god" I stated.

"He was god, he has just gone mad"

"I guess that's what love does to you"

He nodded. "Or them Kardashians are just bad news"

"Now I'm not saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke..." I sang as I clapped my hands together.

"You are honestly mad" he laughed.