15

I arrived home early this morning after spending the last night in Barcelona at a local bar with the team, Pedro was happy as we won 3-2 and he states that was all down to him.

Once I got home I jumped into the shower to wash my hair and then went straight to bed as it was still early with Savannah jumping in beside me.

After sleeping in for another three hours I got woken up by Sav making me some porridge topped with bananas which we ate while we watched Making A Murder, which was her choice not mine.

"Mmm that was so good, you need to move in and cook for me always" I stated as I jumped up and put the bowl on the side.

She laughed. "I'm not going to mother you pet" she stated putting on a Geordie accent. "What do you want to do today?" She asked as she paused the TV.

I shrugged. "I don't know maybe go shopping" I suggested. "I've been wanting to do something different with my hair" I said as I sat back down.

"You have to stay blonde" she suggested as she stroked my hair. "Everyone knows you being blonde" she added.

I rolled my eyes at her as I stood up as there was a knock on the door. I walked down the hall towards the front door and unlocked it and opened it to see both Tobi and Simon who was holding Sting on his lead.

"Hey" they both smiled as I opened the door wide so they could both walk in.

I closed the door and instantly slapped them both on the arm.

"Ow" they both moaned in unison as I bent down to grab Sting who instantly started to lick my face.

"What the hell?" Simon questioned.

I raised my eyebrows at them both. "You deserved that after you told me YOU lost Sting" I stated.

"Actually I blamed it on Bog" Tobi corrected me making me hit his arm again. "Ow dude tell your girl to stop abusing me" he said aiming it at Simon.

"Funny thing, I'm not his girl" I corrected him then walked back into the living room where Sav was still laying. I walked over to her and put Sting down on her then walked towards the kitchen.

"So how was Barcelona?" Simon asked as he leaned on the side.

"It was nice" I nodded. "I mean it's not London" I laughed.

"That was a good goal by the way" he said casually.

I turned around to see him smirking at me. "You watched?" I questioned as I knitted my eyebrows close together.

"Of course" he nodded. "I mean it was hard not to see it as loads of my viewers were tweeting me it" he added.

I rolled my eyes at him and throw the sink sponge at him which hit him directly on the forehead.

"Seriously?" He laughed.

"You are so violent Lloyd" Tobi laughed as I looked over to see them both watching us with Sav's phone in her hand.

"You shouldn't mess with me when it's about my baby" I explained.

Simon laughed as he pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me, I couldn't move as my arms were stuck inbetween our bodies.

"Aw I'm sorry Yassy" he whispered in a baby voice.

In the corner of my eye I could see Tobi taking a photo of us and was probably uploading it to his twitter as we speak.

"Get off me or I'll kick you in the dick" I threatened making him instantly push himself away from me.

I walked over to the sofa then felt impact making me fall with Simon falling and squishing me.