28

This morning I woke up quite early as I couldn't shut my thoughts out which made me just lay in darkness staring at the ceiling for half the night then the other watching Simon live stream, which was entertaining to say the least.

The main reason why I couldn't sleep was because I couldn't take my mind off the whole G and JJ situation and I couldn't help but think about how Seana was feeling. I had major anxiety about going on holiday with her, I don't want to ruin the trip for the boys and cause a rift between Simon and JJ for our argument.

It was around 9am when Mere woke up and we decided to hit the gym as we were both fed up.

I got changed into my white Nike sports bra with my grey jogging leggings with my bright yellow trainers, I messily put my hair up in a bun as I walked into my local gym. The gym was filled with a few ladies running on the machines while they gossiped to each other while a few mid-twenties lads on the weights trying to catch their eye and impress them. Oh the joys of the gym.

I grabbed some weights and strapped them to my ankles and started to do reps.

"Hey we should go boxing" Mere suggested as she got down beside me.

I peered over at her. "And let you ruin this perfect face? I don't think so!" I joked.

"I promise I won't hurt your little nose" she laughed as she poked me.

"Oh wouldn't Muhammad Ali be proud" I laughed.

I suddenly saw feet standing infront of me making me look up to see one of the weight lifting guys, I sat up and braced myself for what we had install.

"Hey" I said putting on a fake smile.

He looked from me then to Mere. "Hey, I think I know you from somewhere, are you Jamaican?" He questioned.

Both Mere and I looked at each other trying to keep a straight face. "No?" I said.

"Really? Cause you are jer-makin me crazy" he smirked.

This was definitely one of those moment where you just want to face palm.

"OH I've got one!" Mere shouted. "Your dad must of been a hunter, because you're a fox" she whispered seductively to me giving me a small wink at the end then bursting into laughter.

"That was awful, do they really work on girls nowadays?" I asked noticing that the guy took the defeat and went back to his friends.

"Back in the toon they are so much more worse, it's too cringe you just have to laugh at them and walk off" she stated. "Come on let's box" she jumped up.