65

Two Days Later

We left DisneyWorld a day ago and went to New York, which I have been the most excited about during the time here.

I was sitting in a chair in the hotel room watching life go by underneath, there is something magical about the city when it's miserable and drizzling. I heard the door open from behind me making turn around to see Simon and JJ walk in.

"Any luck?" I asked, knowing they went to speak to G as the last few days they have been avoiding each other like they would catch the plague of each other.

He shook his head as he flopped down on the bed. "She's being stubborn as hell, like always" he let out a deep sigh. "I don't understand why she didn't tell me in the first place" he frowned.

I shrugged. "I think she was just scared of what to do, I mean she will have to put her career on hold for this and she has to be 100% sure" Simon stated.

"But why wouldn't she tell JJ so then they can both see where their heads at? This baby is going to be life changing for Jide as well as G herself" I stated.

JJ let out a sigh as he ran his hands over his face, in the corner of my eye I could see Simon giving me a death stare.

"She'll come around" Simon stated.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So he has to wait for her to give out her commands like a good little puppy?" I frowned. "The thing that annoys me is when girls make up their minds but don't consider what their partners might want" I stated aiming it at Simon.

I turned myself back around and looked back outside while Simon and JJ did their own thing. After a few minutes he walk over to me and pulled me up and walked me out into the bathroom.

"What was that about?" He whispered crossing his arms.

I let out a small sigh and sat on the toilet. "I'm just saying how it is"

"Did you ever think about how Jide's feelings?" He frowned.

I nodded. "Yeah and I was thinking of his feelings, he should stand up to her instead of treading on egg shells around her and waiting for her to make a decision"

He stayed quiet for a second as his eyes wandered around the room before landing on me.

"Do you think the baby is his?" He whispered so JJ couldn't hear who was still feeling sorry for himself in the other room.

I bite my lip as I played with my ring. "I don't know" I whispered. "I really hope she hasn't been playing about"

..........

The Next Day

Today was the day of Simon's surprise for me, I could tell that he was getting more and more nervous as the time went on, which meant he kept cracking awful jokes which he mainly laughed at himself.

As it was quite dull today I wore black cropped jeans with a red jumper with a embroidered denim jacket pairing with black doc Martins boots. I put my hair up in a tight knot on the top of my head and put on some BB cream with some mascara and quickly spraying my Daisy perfume.