36

A Month Later

The past month has been me putting all my energy into football which we have won every single one of the games making us top of the league. Simon has been to every match for support with most of the guys coming down for the home matches. They were all taking the charity match that was coming up in the coming weeks very seriously, they went to the courts to have a kick about and went to the gym so they can last the 90 minutes.

I was just excited to see Vikk on a football pitch, even though everyone isn't rating him but I have a feeling that he will bang out a goal or two.

After a short run around the run with Josh and Simon I got changed into a plain white dress which went to my ankles and put on some brown gladiators sandals to meet up with George for a business lunch. (Which I didn't want to go along with)

"There's my little scoring machine" he smiled as he stood up and hugged me

"How are you?" I asked as we pulled away and sat down.

He nodded. "I'm very good" he smiled. "The real question is how are you feeling about the match against Brighton?" He asked.

I shrugged slightly. "I feel confident, I mean we are the better team so we can win against them" i stated with him nodding in agreement. "Will you be coming down?" I asked.

"Ofcourse! Would I miss you hitting the back of the net for fun?" He questioned.

I nodded. "Well you missed the last match" I stated making him roll his eyes as he was out the country.

A young girl suddenly came running over to me asking me for an autograph and a photo which I happily did for her, after talking to her for a little while she waved goodbye and skipped off.

"Aw she was adorable" I gushed as I kept my eyes on her as she went back to her parents showing them excitedly.

As I looked back at George he was looking at me like he was about to burst in excitement.

"What?" I asked confused.

He let out a small breathe. "Alright, I wasn't going to tell you" he paused making me raise my eyebrows at him. "Aright I'll tell you! The word on the street is that an Chelsea scout will be at the game as they are looking to sigh you for next season" he whispered.

My mouth instantly fell open I shock. "But...but I don't want to go." I frowned.

He paused and shot me the same look. "You do realise that Chelsea will pay you more?"