55

This morning both Johnny and I decided to go for a morning jog while Simon stayed at home in bed. We ran around for half an hour before Johnny started to complain about stitch so we headed back. Since we have been back Simon has been cold and distance, he hasn't said more than two words while we were sitting round the table having Rita's porridge with strawberry jam. Everyone was trying to make conversation with each other while he sat grimacing at everything that came out of my mouth.

He placed his spoon in the bowl and pushed it gently away from him, I looked up at him and smiled which made him roll his eyes at me.

"I'm going to meet some of the guys" he stated avoiding my eyeline, he quickly kissed his mums cheek then walked out the kitchen.

I looked at Nick for some answers but he just shrugged. I excused myself quickly from the table and followed him into the hallway.

"Is everything alright babe?" I asked cautiously as I watched him put his shoes on.

He shrugged. "Why wouldn't there be?"

"Because you have been acting like a spoilt brat since I got back from my jog with Johnny" I explained.

He stood up and stared at me right in my eyes, I could see that he was quite pissed off and I wasn't sure what it was but I wanted to know so I could atleast try and make it better.

I saw his hand go into his pocket and fish out my phone, he handed it to me. "Congratulations" he whispered.

I frowned at him then put my eyes down on my phone screen to see I had a message come through from George.

George: Good news the deal with Chelsea has gone through. You need to start telling the fans and everyone else. If you need any help call me x

I felt a lump in my throat, I felt horrible that he had to find out about my move this way, I obviously wanted to be the one to tell him at the right moment so we didn't have to have an argument about it.

I looked up at him to still see his eyes still on me, his eyes were a darker shade of blue as he clenched his jaw shut.

"Let me explain" I whispered.

He shook his head. "You don't need to explain anything Yas, I am happy for you" he said sounding pissed off.

"Well you don't fucking sound like it!" I spat, making him laugh. "Listen, I made up my mind when we weren't together and I would of told you, I just needed a good time" I said calmly.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Wait? So this move was to get away from me?" He questioned sounding hurt.

"What no!" I shook my head making him raise his eyebrows at me. "Ok kind of" I whispered.

"So you was just going to run off and what not tell me?"

"No I didn't say that" I shook my head.

"So when was your 'right time' going to be? When I turn up at your flat and notice that everything is in fucking boxes or when?" He questioned.

Both Nick and Johnny came walking out the kitchen, I grabbed Simon hand and pulled him into the cloak room.

"Can you stop being selfish for one second, this is a good move for me and yes I should of told you sooner but can't you be supportive?" I said looking desperately at him.