46

Three Days Later

After spending a few more days relaxing at home, it was time for me to go back to London and face the music. My auntie Jan came back with me so she could go see Mere, in her new apartment which was a twenty minute walk from mine.

I dropped her round and went straight back home, I knocked on my next door neighbours wanting my key to get in but there was no answer. I instantly felt nervous that I had to go to the guys flat, not knowing if they would be alright with now that Simon and I have split up. I walked downstairs and went to their door and gently tapped hearing loads of voice inside which made me even more nervous that I was before.

The door opened slightly with Harry answering the door in just his boxers. "Oh Hi Yas" he smiled.

"Hi I'm just here for my keys" I stated.

He nodded and walked further into his flat and picked them up off the side. "Here you go, I'm sorry for what Simon did. I don't condone it and I gave him a piece of my mind" he said as he handed me the keys.

I smiled. "Thanks Haz"

"No worried I mean if I didn't Katie would of slapped me" he giggled. "If you ever need a sushi buddy, give me a call" he smiled.

I nodded with him pulling me into a hug. "You will find someone better than him anyway" he whispered making me laugh.

"You are supposed to be his best friend, shouldn't you be willing me on to get back with him?" I questioned as we pulled away from each other.

He shrugged. "I would be if he didn't cheat, I hate that and you shouldn't of been hurt like that" he stated staring at me with his light blue eyes. "Even if you kissed Weller" he added.

I pecked him on the cheek and said goodbye before walking back to my flat.

I relaxed at home for a bit replying to emails and got in touch with George to update him on what's happening and to find out if there was any work that I needed to do with Nike or interviews, which I luckily don't which means I can just focus on the match at the weekend.

I decided to get changed putting on large knitted jumper dress with my black leather trousers and my black and red trainers, I tied my hair up in a messy bun not really caring what I looked like.

I grabbed my keys and walked out to go to the store to get some groceries

I grabbed my keys and walked out to go to the store to get some groceries. I walked into the elevator as the doors were about to close a hand appeared making the door open with Joel and Chip stepping inside giving me an awkward smile.

"Oh hey Yasmine, I didn't know you were back" Joel stated as he repressed the ground button.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Why do you sound shocked? I live here." I stated.

They both looked at each other and raised their eyebrows to one another. "Look what Simon did, wasn't cool..."

I let out a sigh. "Jheeez news travels fast doesn't it, I bet you all had a nice little laugh didn't you" I said harshly.

The door suddenly opened with the two Cals standing there. "Oh Yas" Freezy said in the same shocked voice as Joel just did a second ago.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the elevator. "Oh fuck off" I huffed as I walked past them and down to the underground carpark.

.........

I was currently making myself some dinner going for a cheeky chicken curry, I had my playlist playing quietly in the background with the TV muted on the sports news channel.

I was cutting up the chicken into small pieces when I heard a familiar voice from outside, my finger slipped and made contact with the knife making it bleed. "Shit" i whispered instantly feeling the pain. I instantly put it under the cold running tap. I don't know why I was so shocked that he would be round as he is friends with them still. It was just the first time I had heard his voice since I kicked him out.

The truth was that I missed him like crazy, I missed his goofy laugh when he made a terrible joke, and the way his dimples appeared when he smiled. I missed us hugging on the sofa and me drifting to sleep with his strong aftershave filling my nostrils which made me feel safe.

I guess I had to get used to seeing him around and not being about to do all the things with him that we used to do.

I let out a sigh and looked up to see Eden Hazard on the screen, I took in all his features, the way he had a little smirk on his face when he spoke, I spotted the Chelsea badge that rested on his chest.
If I moved to Chelsea next season I wouldn't have to keep having my heartbroken everytime I heard or saw him.

I put my knife down and walked over to my laptop and opened up google and started to research flats in the Chelsea/Kensington area. A lot of them were either at the same price as the one that I am in now or just a little bit more. Maybe this was a good idea. A fresh start. A fresh team. A fresh chapter. A fresh me.

My phone lit up with George texting me the address to the Nike advert screening was, I hovered over his name to call him to talk to him about the move to the blue side. The apartment filled with the guys laughter making my heart beat faster. I looked out my window and bite my lip. Should I? Or Shouldn't I?

..........

Will Yasmine go through with it or won't she?