40

Two Days Later

We have returned from London after spending one day there playing mini golf and shopping. I was quite happy as I have managed to avoid George and his speech about the move, which I still need to think over myself.

Today I was planning on having a chilled out day at home with Sting as the guys football match is in a few days which meant going down to Southampton.

I put on Fast & Furious and made myself a small fruit salad and got myself some lemonade and a bag of coke bottle sweets and sat on the sofa. I turned my phone on aeroplane mode and locked the front door as I didn't want to get disturbed with my first day in ages for myself.

A few hours past and I was now on the seventh movie, which made me feel like I have been on an emotional rollercoaster, crying at the story line with Dom and Letty, then coming to the realisation that Paul Walker will never be in the film again, then laughing at Roman and Tej.

There was a suddenly knock on the door which made me nearly jump out of my own skin, I paused the TV and got out of my little comfortable area and headed towards the door. I opened the front door to be face with a massive bunch of red roses with Simon's head sticking out the middle.

"Hey!" He smiled goofily at me.

"What the hell?" I said confused as I stepped to the side to let him in.

"These aren't from me" he said putting them down on the sofa. "It would give me loads of boyfriend points though wouldn't it" he laughed as he handed me the note.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "If they aren't from you?" I said as I opened the small envelope.

He shrugged. "Maybe you have a weird ass admirer?" He smirked making me roll my eyes at him.

I opened the envelope up and got the piece of paper out;

Yas,
You might have 99 goals but I had one and it was to have you.
I love you so much & I am so proud of you.
Love & Always
Simon X

As I read it I bursted out in laughter and looked at him with him smiling back at me showing off his dimples in his cheeks.

"Yeah it was some weird goofy admirer" I joked.

"Hey! I'm not weird!" He argued back. "I admit I'm goofy but not weird" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully and pulled him in for a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands went to waist.

"I love you" I whispered.

He pushed me back slightly and raised his eyebrows at me. "Did you just..."

I nodded and smirked. "I love you" I said again.

He started laughing. "I told you that you would be the first one to admit it!" He half shouted.

"Way to ruin the mood Mint" I pulled away from him and walked over to the flowers once again.

"I'm joking, I'm joking" he laughed wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. "Sort of, I am going to tell everyone though" he whispered making me move my arm making sure my elbow made contact with him.