51

I woke up with the sunlight shining into the window slightly blinding me, I felt an arm resting around my waist. Memories from last night came back to me, making me instantly regret it all. I tried to get out of bed but he was holding me too tightly.

"You know you could of just asked to let me go" Simon's groggy voice announced making me go silent. "You regret it don't you?" He questioned.

I turned around to see him laying next to me bare chested. "Well this isn't what I wanted" I stated.

"You know I love you" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and shook my head slowly. "Don't" I warned him. "We shouldn't of done this, I still must be concussed" I declared as I sat up.

He let out a small laugh. "You are really going to blame this on your head injury?"

I shrugged. "Well you blamed sleeping with Diana on the alcohol" making him let it a heavy sigh.

"There it goes again" he said as he sat up. I looked at him in confusion. "You are forever putting your guard up around me" he stated.

I nodded. "I guess it's because I don't want to get hurt again" I explained as I jumped and got dressed with Simon just sitting watching me.

"Please don't go" he whispered.

I turned around to face him. "I have a hospital appointment" I stated. "Then I need to meet JJ and Sav to plan G's party" I explained.

"Let me take you" he said as he jumped up and put on his boxers. I shook my head but he insisted and I knew that there was no point in trying to change his mind.

"Ok, let me just go get changed" I stated and walked out of the bedroom.

I grabbed Sting from the sofa and walked down to my flat.

I quickly got changed putting on a wooly grey crop top pairing them with ripped denim dungarees which I thought it looked cute with just one strap on, putting on my white yeezys. I let my hair down and combed it gently trying to avoid the stitches.

I quickly fed Sting and popped a few tablets as my head was slightly in pain and I knew it would get worse once the doctor pokes it around.

I went down to the carpark and found Simon in the car, I hopped in the passenger side which made him slightly jump

"You looking beautiful" he smiled as he looked over me.

I smiled as I pulled my seatbelt over me. "Don't I always?" I questioned making him nod.

I put the address in the Sat Nav and put on some Chance The Rapper making us both rap along to all the songs one the way.