13

After a twenty minute coach ride we arrived at a hotel which looked rather grand, way too grand for 22 footballers to run around in. We all clambered off the couch and grabbed our bags before all filing into the large open marbled floored lobby. I lined up with G who was my roommate as usually to get our keycards for our room.

Once we got it we went to the elevator, I jumped in and pressed the sixth floor. As the door closed the sound disappeared leaving just the Spanish sounding music playing softly. In the corner of my eye I could see G was fiddling with her hair which she usually does when she is uncomfortable, which was understandable as we haven't spoken much.

The door opened with us both stepping forward to walk out, I gestured for her to go first which she accepted, once she was out I stepped out and followed her down the corridor. We stopped at the door which had number 890 written on the wall beside it. She put in the keycard then opened the door and walked in.

The room was at a decent size with two twin sized beds in the middle, it had a little seating area infront of a medium sized flatscreen TV, a desk area, a full length mirror,loads of cupboard space and the bathroom was half the size of the room.

I walked out on the balcony and took in the amazing view, the beautiful blue sky went well with the green of the plants which was all around me. My eyes wandered around the many expensive looking boats which were perched on the water.

I got my phone out and took a snapchat of it.

After an hour of unpacking and getting myself freshened up, I got changed into a tracksuit and made my way downstairs to the canteen as Pedro called for a meeting to talk over things

After an hour of unpacking and getting myself freshened up, I got changed into a tracksuit and made my way downstairs to the canteen as Pedro called for a meeting to talk over things. I sat next to Kelly and waited for Pedro to start talking to us.

.........

The Next Day

I was currently down at the beach about to film for a video on the Arsenal YouTube channel. There was Claire who is head of the media along with a few of the camera men and Hannah, G and Sav.

We were all wearing rather simple bikinis and sunglasses as we were about to play volley ball. Which I already know I am going to awful at, let's just say I don't have good hand eye coordination- I feel sorry for whoever has to be in my team already.

"Hi guys, it's me Hannah, with Georgina, Yasmine and Savannah" Hannah smiled at the camera.

"And today we are playing volleyball! Hannah and I vs G and Sav" I stated as G wrapped her arm around Sav's shoulder.

"You're going down" Sav shouted as she crossed her arms at us.

"Uh we'll see about that" Hannah smirked.