Big Case?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up to a loud buzz and I groan in anger. Who the fuck is calling me so early? I answer the phone without looking. "Bitch where are you?" she asks. "Somewhere in South Africa." I answer. "You promised to fetch me." "And why would I traumatize myself and spend petrol money on you." "The boss said we have a meeting today." "Shit shit." "So are you coming?" "Yes give me an hour." "So long?" "It takes time to look fantabulouso." "Fine." "Get laid in the meantime." She giggles and i drop the phone and sigh.

I'm trying to remember what happened last night and it all came back rushing like a flood. I was dancing with my client. To answer your question of did we fuck. No we didn't. I don't feel any pain down there. I get up and see him sleeping. This is my chance to escape. I get up slowly and take my stuff and head out. Where the fuck is my car? Oh yes you left it at the club.

I call an uber and wait for 30 minutes. Great now I have thirty minutes to get home and get ready and fetch that cow. Whatever she will have to wait for me. I pay the uber and rush straight to my car.

I drive back to my apartment and run inside to get ready. Don't know why I got drunk knowing I have a meeting today...old age is knocking on the door...shut up subconscious. After bathing I wear my navy blue suit and white shirt with matching heels. I tie my hair into a high bun and lay my edges.

I make the hangover concoction and take an apple to go. I will order breakfast at work. I fetch this cow at her house and I regret offering to fetch her. What happened to petrol is expensive...I was high on drugs. I take out my phone and call her to tell her I'm outside.

She comes after 5 minutes and I see her checking herself in the mirror. "An hour Amukelani?" she exclaims and i roll my eyes. "Bitch you aren't supposed to be complaining because I know you got laid." "Whatever cow. Anyways uright?"(Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.) "I'm okay." I start driving to work while she is bragging about the dick game of this gent. I'm happy she is getting laid but depressed that I ain't getting it.

"Where were you last night?" she asks. "At my house watching TV." "If you were you would have been on time today." "I was tired." "Lie to the others and not me." "I went to the club." "Did you get laid?" "I got drunk." "Was he hot?" "He didn't force me." "Okay you weren't laid last night." "And I know him to well that's why I refused." "Damn." I laugh.

I park at my usual spot. "Do I look like I have a hangover?" I ask. "You look fantabulouso." "Thank you. I look very much sober then." "Let's go your boss might fire us." At least I have a back up plan but i didn't say that out loud. "Fine."

We get inside and go straight to the boardroom where the meeting will be held. We get inside and it was almost full. "Our jobs are saved." she says. "I know." We sit down and wait for the boss to come.

He comes in after five years and we all greet him while standing up. This isn't the court but I won't say anything. He comes in with his PA and son looking too good for my liking.

"Ngisathemba ukuthi nisaphilile futhi konke kusahamba kahle empilweni zenu," says the boss. (I hope you are still alive and that everything is going well in your lives.) "Sisaphila muntu omdala." answers Themba. (We are still good old man.)