Dickmatized?

Amukelani's POV

"You look so pretty." says Mihlali. "Thank you. You don't look to shabby yourself." I say. "Just admit I'm the hottest girl you have ever seen." "Okay hottest girl I have ever seen. Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Siyakubona ngoba uyaglowa." she says. (We see you because you are glowing.) "Kanjani?" I ask. (How?) "You know when lil Wayne said that if i fucked her she be fucked up cause she act like she need dick in her life." "Yes on the song only." "Back then you were like that but now you found the perfect one." I laugh.

"How was it?" she asks. "It was nice." I answer. "Just nice?" "You want me to be descriptive?" "Yes please mam i need all the details don't leave anything out." "Okay. Get ready for the most juicest thing in your life." We chuckle. "I'm ready." "We got to his place and we didn't waste time cause we both needed it. He tore my dress.." she laughs.

"You know you can't laugh cause that's one of the best dresses I had amongst many others in my closet." I say. "Askies continue." she says. (Sorry..). "So like you know we started on the kitchen counter. He was busy eating me out and damn it he has a skillful tongue then he took me to his living room." "You were brightening up the whole house mos." "Yes mam." We laugh.

"Then that's when I saw it....that thing was the biggest thing i have ever seen." I say. "How big?" she asks. "Big enough to break my cervix should something go wrong." "Damn girl..." "So like yeah I was like so excited to see what his got and boy did he show me."

"How many positions?" she asks. "They were so many that i even lost count. I'm sure i was upside down at some point doing a pretzel." I say. "How long did it last?" "We got back around 9 and then we slept at 3 or 4 in the morning." "He was listening to Usher and friends." "I know boo."

"How much do you rate it out of ten?" she asks. "I would give it a infinity out of ten cause its that good." I say. "She is dickmatized." "You and i both sisi cause i saw you acting dickmatized." We laugh. "We finally found the good ones." "Can we cheers to that." "Cheers." We say together.

"How has life been besides being dickmatized by mysterious gents?" I ask. "It's been okay. Work has been same old, partying has been terrible but at least the others are a vibe. Wena." she says. "My life has been miserable since I left joburg. My bank account has been starring at me waiting for me to spend the money recklessly. The good thing about this is that my job is paying nicely and I'm enjoying what I'm doing."