Clear message?

Sthembiso's POV

"Are you ready to go?" she asks. "Yeah I'm  ready just give me a sec." I answer while wiping the gun. After wiping it clean I put it inside the bag and i take the gloves from my closet. "Okay I'm ready to go now." "Just so you know you can't back out of this." "No I'm not backing out. It's something I wanted to do and it's something that needs to be done. Melokuhle needs to know he made the biggest mistake by crossing me and my family."

"Lets go assassinate some people and put Bonnie and Clyde to an end." she says and i chuckle. I'm glad she's back cause I missed her presence. I know I shouldn't be missing her but I did. "Lets go Bonnie." I say. "After you Clyde." We laugh. She hooks her arm around mine and i take my bag then leave.

We get inside the car and drive off to the location where Siyanda is at. I'm sad that Lusanda won't have a mother but I'm sure she'll be alright. In life we win some and lose some and in this case she is losing her mother. I shuffle my playlist and the song Rockstar by Dababy ft Roddy Ricch starts playing.

"You supposed to play amagugu not songs that have to do with violence." she says and i chuckle. "It won't be amagugu for us but for them. We need to listen to songs that have violence so that it can make the experience more fun." I say and we laugh.

"Why is she meeting up with people that look dodgy?" she asks. "There is trouble in paradise and i think she needs a fix." I answer. "She does drugs now?" "It looks like it cause like I heard her tell someone she needs a fix and they must hook her up with a person." "How did you insert the listening devices?" "The only thing I'm saying is that a guy doesn't kiss and tell." "Okay. I'm impressed." I chuckle.

"How was the funeral?" she asks. "Yabobani?" I ask. (Whose funeral?) "The siblings." "I heard from Manqoba that it was a small ceremony at the beach. After the torturing Manqoba took Ziyanda and cremated her and i let the pit bulls deal with Sipho so they decided to cremate Sipho's remains and you know scatter them in the ocean." "Oh okay. That could have been your in laws you know." "Don't start with your jokes."

"Okay askies but I'm just saying and we both know I'm right," i roll my eyes. (sorry.) "Okay but I like dark humour and i don't want to be using common jokes during a time like this." she says. "Yeah whatever." I say. "Askies." (Sorry.) "It's fine." "No like I'm really sorry I won't use dark humour anymore."

"I'm not saying don't use dark humour just don't joke about my failed relationships." I say. "Okay i won't then let's find something else to joke about." she says. "Your best friend and my brother's relationship." "Why was your brother taking his time with her and be honest?" "I think you need to hear from the horses mouth."

"Nah man he pulled the typical I wasn't ready for commitment and i was scared to open my heart excuse and i know there is more to this." she says. "He isn't lying phela you guys are beasts and hurt some of us and i guess he was enjoying his player status." I say. "Mmm it better not be a lie cause I won't hesitate to hurt him if he hurts her. My best friend has been put through trauma because of men and she doesn't need him to hurt her even more."

"Its not a lie and Simphiweyinkosi is not a bad guy yes he has his flaws but he would never hurt her intentionally. I think their biggest problem will be accepting him because he is apart of the mafia and she's a law abiding citizens." I say. "That's true and then she will also find out I'm apart of it." she says. "She doesn't know." "No she doesn't. She will be angry but then...hai I don't know."