Remember where home is?

Amukelani's POV

"Goodbye fam." I say. "Bye. I'll miss you." says mom. "I'll miss you too mommy." "I shall only miss your sarcastic and disrespectful answers." says dad. "Look whose talking." "The grandfather to be." says mom. "Let me give you guys a nice hug." We hug each other.

"Let me get going." I say. I take my bags and put them in the car. We say our final goodbyes and we leave. Mzwa drives to fetch Jessica and Michelle from their homes. I almost forgot them until they called me to ask if I'm still alive.

We pass by Jessica's house first then we drive to Michelle's house. "So how are you guys?" I ask. "As you can see I'm still alive and pregnant so its a good sign." says Jessica and i laugh. "Mnah I'm good. I got to see my family and I'm really happy that they still exist." says Michelle.

"Wena how are you?" asks Jessica. "As you can see I picked you guys up so it means I survived the event." I answer. "How was the event?" "It was okay. I survived and got tipsy." "At least if you got tipsy then you enjoyed it." "A tiny bit." I blush when I think about him asking me out. I think that was the highlight because now I'm finally in.

We arrive at the private and Mzwa helps us with the bags and gives them to the air hostesses. I say my goodbyes to him and we get inside the jet and they offer us snacks and drinks and the plane boards off.

"So did you see baby daddy?" I ask. "Yeah I did and he was happy to see me i guess." says Jessica. "Oh really?" asks Michelle. "Not like happy to see me but he pretended to be." "What you said does not make sense." I say. "Does anything she say ever  make sense?" asks Michelle. "Nope." We chuckle.

"Our parents met and his wife almost killed me." says Jessica. "Men are trash. How come she tries to kill you instead of her husband." I say. "She knows she isn't very useful anymore so she thinks taking out her frustrations on other people will help her self esteem." says Michelle. "You out of order." We laugh.

"The drama that follows you." says Michelle. "Don't you know the saying that says this life is filled with drama you can't create on your own." I say. "I do know it but I never took it serious." "Well here is proof that it should be taken seriously." We laugh.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I get inside my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "How are you?" she asks. "I'm living and you." I answer. "Same as you." "So how is baby mama treating you?" "I've decided to avoid her cause she is not worth the stress and heartache." "Good for you."

"How is Kuhle?" I ask. "Ask him yourself." she says. "Such evilness." "If you concerned about him just ask him how he is." "Okay i will go ask him myself." "Do you like him?" "Like who?" "Kuhlekonke Ngcobo." "Nope i don't we just good friends that care about each other despite the obstacles."

"You two are like a couple." she says. "And we not and never will be." I say. "Don't shut out such a lovely opportunity." "There is no lovely opportunity whatsoever. He is hot and all that but I'm not capable to step up to the plate and play house with him."

"The way you putting it is making it seem like it's a terrible thing." she says. "It's not a terrible thing but some of us don't have the capacity. I wouldn't want to lie to him and raise his hopes up for nothing and we both know where we stand with each other." I say."Like the honesty." I wink at her and she laughs.