Moving out?

Amukelani's POV

"I lied to you." he says. "About what?" I ask. "I have feelings for you." My eyes widen with shock. "You what?" "I have feelings for you." "Oh." "You see this is why i didn't want to tell you this." "I don't know what to say." "I'll give you time to think about it and then you can come back to tell me how you feel." "Okay let me go." I stand up and leave.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. I'm confused about the whole thing because I thought we knew where we stood. And the fact he has a crush on me is shocking. I didn't think he would actually be into me in that way. I thought the feelings were one sided and i managed to get over him after we sat down and talked and now here he is sending me back to square one.

I get back to my office and start working. I need something that's going to distract me and i know me drowning myself in work would do it. Let me call my dad so he can send me money to buy a car. It's nice having a rich dad. I dial his number and call him.

"Baba." I greet. "My most successful daughter." he says and i chuckle. "Yeah! Now that is how you talk to me when i call you." He chuckles."Uright?" (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "I miss you Mngomezulu." "Oh really?" "A lot like who can i disrespect knowing I won't get into trouble." "I miss you too." "Oh really?" "Yes."

"Why did you call me?" he asks. "Straight to the point i like." I say. "Talk Amukelani." "Okay the reason why i called you is that.." "That?" "Can you please send me a hefty amount of money to buy myself a car." "Can't you get a loan?" "What kind of a rich dad are you?" "The type that likes saving." "But when it comes to Asa..." "Okay how much?" "I want a nice car so 800K would be perfect." "And if there is change?" "I buy myself an apartment." "Okay then you shall receive it by tomorrow."

"I always knew i could count on you." I say. "Yes I'm the best after all." he says. "My favourite person in the world right now." "It's such an honour to carry such a heavy title." We chuckle. "And it shall stay like that for a while." "Okay i won't bother asking you this." "What did you want to ask?" "Sthembiso." "I haven't started." "When will you do it?" "When the time is right." "Okay i won't pressurize you but it must happen soon." "Okay."

"Sharp." I say. "Sharp." he says and i drop the phone. This was one of the rare moments where me and my dad manage to talk and laugh. I sigh and continue working. I need to start looking for a penthouse and a car. I need to get away from Kuhle. After this shocking revelation I won't be able to face him. I know things are going to be akward at dinner. I should order takeaways and eat in my bedroom cause i won't be able to handle the akwardness.

£

I pack up my stuff and head to the car. I take out my phone and start scrolling through instagram. I get a message from Sthembiso and i open it.

Sthembiso Khoza: What's the name of the guy i need to kidnap?
Me: Nkosana Maphumulo.
Sthembiso Khoza: I know that guy.
Me: Where do you know him from?
Sthembiso Khoza: We met long time ago and he annoyed me but i let it slide. I guess now he did something extreme.
Me: He sure did. What did he do to you?
Sthembiso Khoza: Backstaber is his middle name.
Me: It sure is. When will you be able to do it?
Sthembiso Khoza: I'll tell my guys to track him and take him. I'll bring him to my warehouse then I'll call you when i have done everything.
Me: Okay no problem. Please be careful.