Trust fund?

Trigger warning: Scenes of gruesome torture. Do not read if sensitive to torture and violence. Skip the chapter if sensitive to such..

Sthembiso's POV

"Please let me go I swear I won't tell anyone that you kidnapped me!" shouts Sipho. I can't believe i agreed to torturing them. Now I have to listen to their cries and pleas as i slowly watch them die. "Sipho are you okay?" asks Ziyanda. "Yeah I'm okay wena uright?" (Are you okay?)"Yeah I'm okay but I'm scared." "Don't worry we will leave soon." They must continue wishing.

Manqoba removes the masks and their eyes widen in shock. Sipho starts screaming and shouting for help. "No matter how much you scream no one will come and save you." says Manqoba. "Buti ndicela uxolo I was just doing what i was supposed to do." says Ziyanda. (Brother please forgive me.) "You were supposed to think things through before you agreed to working with your brother in law."

"I'm so sorry please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone what happened it will stay here between us four." says Ziyanda. "Guys we did say that there is no hope so please stop begging. That will make our jobs two times easier." I say. Tears start swelling in her eyes and she lets them flow like the Nile River.

"So since we have already established that there is no way out for you guys we shall ask you a few questions then we shall kill you or in this case torture you to death." says Manqoba. "I'll tell you everything i know please just let me and my sister go." says Sipho. "I make the rules here so you have no right to tell me what to do."

"How long have you guys known Melokuhle?" asks Manqoba. "We've known him for 7 years." answers Sipho. "How was he like when you first met him?" "He was a good guy and he treated my sister very well." "When did you find out his in the mafia?" "Two years into their marriage."

"Tell me about Melokuhle's plans and don't leave anything out." I say. I hardly talk during torturing  because honestly its just a waste of time cause they going to die anyways unless you looking for some type of closure then that's a plausible excuse.

"I don't know a lot but I'll tell you what i know." says Sipho. "Yeah just get to the point i want to kill you and get it over and done with." I say. He takes a deep breath. "Siyanda loves you." says Ziyanda. "Please stop protecting your brother in law cause it's very pointless at this point in time." "No like I'm being for real she really does love you. The way you treated her was different from her past relationships."

"And what am I supposed to do with this newly found information?" I ask. "Don't do anything just know that she loved you. I know you going to kill her after us but please make sure her daughter is taken care of. Melokuhle doesn't give two shits about Lusanda." answers Ziyanda. "And how am i supposed to do that?" "Just make sure she has a trust fund secured somewhere and then give it to our mother."

"I don't care about her daughter so I'm not about to waste my time and do that." I say. "Look my mother is ill and she is not gonna take the news of our death or Siyanda's death very well so please just do this one favour for me and my niece." says Ziyanda. "I'll think about it." "Thank you."

"Now back to Melokuhle start talking." says Manqoba. "So like you know that Melokuhle is at the bottom in the rankings and all that stuff and he wants to get to the top without having to work and find the clients himself. So the reason why he attacked you guys is for territory purposes." says Sipho. "Is he after the Zulu and Mngomezulu families?" "He never mentioned them but I think they might be on the list."