Crush?

Amukelani's POV

I have settled quite well in my new environment and I'm loving the house that we are currently staying in until we get on our feet. After that talk with Kuhle things were kind of akward at dinner but the following day its like the akwardness was never there. My boy crush is slowly starting to fade away which is a good thing.

We got to talk about the case we working on and the one for Sthembiso. He gave me a few tips that could help should i come across DNA evidence because they wouldn't have arrested him if there was no evidence on the body. I thanked him for the advise and talked about other things like his daughter which I was shocked to find out about but hey nowadays people have kids while I have money.

I continued doing more research about the case to find out the evidence they have against us. The whole case is based on an eyewitness who was arrested for the illegal goods and also certain evidence that links the Khoza's to the body of this man. We shall find out as time goes on if there is DNA evidence that could prove he killed Thabiso.

I also took a walk to familiarise myself with the area and its a beautiful and peaceful community. All the houses have a large space between each other and there is enough privacy so people won't complain about the noise levels and at least they won't know our business.

Back to present time. I wake up and do my morning routine and wear a navy blue pencil skirt with a matching blazer and a white shirt with blue heels. I tie my hair into a high bun and wear a bit of make up. I put on my glasses and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I make some pancakes with syrup for everyone. I plate up for all of us and set up the dining table and cover their plates. I walk to the living room and sit down and I turn on the TV and watch Investigation Discovery (171). While watching Jessica comes downstairs wearing a navy blue body con dress and matching heels.

"Hey did you make for all of us." she asks. "Yes it's in the dining room." I answer. "Okay thank you." She walks to the dining room and she comes back with her plate of pancakes.

After eating we wash the dishes and head out. I haven't been to the office yet I'm only starting next week. They said I should familiarize myself with the area and adjust to this new environment and mentally prepare myself because it's going to be tough. I've been in some form of training so I know what is expected of me when I get to work.

We get inside the car and drive off to court. When i get there guess who i find..the paparazzi. These people are gonna be the death of me. I see Sthembiso and his family exit the car and the cameras are just flashing left,right and center. We get inside and i greet everyone.

Me,Sthembiso and Jessica went to sit down where we supposed to sit. "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Yah. Finally I see the daylight after 15 years of being kept in the dark." I chuckle at his use of sarcasm. People that are sarcastic have that thing about them but let's not think about it now.

"All rise." says the policeman. We all stand up and the judge walks in. "Case 882266. Khoza vs Mbele. You may all sit down." We sit down and he gives the docket to the judge. Knowing that it's a mole that led to his arrest means I have to work extra hard because I doubt they will bring a case that's circumstantial to court if they want to see him lose.

The judge opens the docket and goes through it. After a while she asks the prosecutor to state why Sthembiso shouldn't be granted bail. "He is a flight risk your honour and is capable of harming other people and they might end up being victims like Thabiso Mbele." says Nthabiseng.