Non-paid actor?

Sthembiso's POV

I look at the devices and keep on having flashbacks of our relationship. Somehow a part of me is still indenial about this thing and maybe I'll wake up and all of this was just a nightmare and it will go away but the other part believes it and i saw the information myself.

She betrayed me. I don't know who does she think she is cause she will get what's coming to her. No one messes with me and think they will get away with it. Even if it takes years to set out my revenge but at the end of the day they will die. I put my devices away and go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another long day of acting so I need the rest I can get.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear grey formal pants with a white shirt and a grey waist coat and black formal shoes. I might as well enter with a bang in court. I go downstairs and make myself breakfast. While eating i get a call from her and i roll my eyes.

"Hey." I greet. "Hi baby." she says. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "I just called you to say good luck with today and i hope things go your way as usual." "Of course they will. I am Sthembiso Khoza after all." "I won't be able to join you so I'm sorry." "Nah it's okay. I know you hyping me up from the other side." "I sure am." "Let me get going we'll talk later." "Okay. Bye." "Bye." I drop the phone and sigh.

After eating i wash my bowl and put it in the cupboard and take my stuff from the office and go to work. I have a couple of hours before the case so I need to get some work done.

I get to work and i enter my office using the back entrance. My PA walks in with my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "Do i have any meetings today?" I ask. "You only have one with the tailor for 3pm." she says. "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

I start working and 2 hours later i pack up my stuff and head to court. I'll find my family there and luckily Siyanda won't be there. I need a break from her. I get inside my car and drive off to court. I get there and the paparazzi are at it again. Don't these people ever get tired of standing there for many hours.

I see my family struggling to get past them but then the security guards are there for a reason. I get out of the car and they try to attack me but they can't cause the guards are there. I see Amu walking out with Jessica and we get inside court.

We exchange greetings and we sit at our seats. "Where is she today?" asks Amu. "Somewhere out there plotting my downfall." I answer and she chuckles. "The sarcasm is on point. Have you started with stalking her?" "Not yet but i will do it soon." "The sooner it happens the sooner we can get this case over and done with. I'm tired of this prosecutor telling me i must get off my high horse."

"What high horse is that?" I ask. "Apparently I must accept that I'm losing this case and you must go to jail." she says. "We can easily let the docket go missing." "And that is going to backfire and when it doesn't work out just know that your pretty face will stay in jail for the rest of your life."

"You going to miss my pretty face when its gone?" I ask in an amused tone. "Who knows? Maybe I will, maybe I won't and who will I flirt with in the club." she says. "Don't worry i also wouldn't want to see my pretty face in jail and yeah I know I'm irresistable or maybe my lips are the irresistible ones." She chuckles.