After glow?

Sthembiso's POV

I get inside my office and my PA brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "Any meetings?" I ask. "You have one with the shareholders at 9:30. Then you have a meeting with the construction worker at one of the sites to discuss about the setbacks in this project and the costs so forth at 11:00." she says.

"Is there any problems with the other sites?" I ask. "No its only this one." she says. "Which one is it?" "The one in KwaMashu." "Okay." "Do you need anything else?" "No that will be it for now. Please write the agenda and the minutes for the meeting with the shareholders." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

The deal is official and we are together. I still feel bad for using her but it's for the best. I just need to keep my emotions at bay and don't let anything get in the way. It's easier said than done now that her and i have slept together because certain emotions were felt and will continue being felt when we continue with it. Sigh.

£

I take my stuff and drive off to the site in KwaMashu. I get there and wear my safety equipment and look for the owner. I find him busy measuring the countertops and the cupboards. I tap his shoulder to get his attention.

"Sawbona." he greets. (Hello.) "Unjani." I ask.(How are you?)  "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "Ungaza ngapha sizokhona ukukhuluma kahle." (Lets go this side so we can talk properly.) I nod and we walk to a less noisy area.

"What's happening?" I ask. "There has been some setbacks with the products." he says. "What's happening with those things?" "Since there has been a crash in the stock market for the aluminium windows they have lost their value and they selling them at a high price ngapha the shop where we buy the countertops is closing down cause its under some sort of investigation of fraud and all that."

This thing could cost me a lot of money if i don't sort this out now. "Did you buy the aluminium yet?" I ask. "No we were about to place our orders than they told us this." he says. "Okay come up with an alternative option for the windows and i guess we just have to look for another shop that sells the same counter."

"There is only one problem with that." he says. "What's the problem?" I ask. "The countertop is out of stock in most of the shops and he was the only one selling it so we have to wait two-three months until more stock arrives." "Isn't there a quicker way?" "We can import it but it's going to be expensive."

"Lets try and find a solution for this and we will meet up in a week's time to discuss and choose which one is the best for us." I say. "Okay." he says. "Do we have any other problems?" "No its just those two things." "Once you found the windows send me the quotation for it." "No problem." "None of the workers are problems right?" "No they all good I'm keeping an eye on them." "Good."

"Sizobonana ngelingi langa." I say. (We shall see each other another day.) "Sure. Uhambe kahle." he says. (Go well.) We handshake each other and i leave. I thought the problem was going to be way worser but it's not that bad except for the countertop situation. I need to look for people who sells those things and help me get the stock at a lesser price.

I drive past Chicken Licken and buy the soul sister and head back to work. While driving I get a call from my brother, Siphelele. I wonder what crime he committed that got him into big trouble.