I need your help?

Sthembiso's POV

It feels so good to be out of jail but i know it's the beginning of a difficult journey but I'm putting my trust in Amukelani to win this case. We get inside the car and drive off to my parent's house. I just want to go back to my penthouse and bath, eat a good meal and sleep. Siyanda had to go back to work but I'm glad she made it and came to support me.

"How does it feel being out?" asks Siphelele. "It feels great. Never thought I would take the time to appreciate nature and everything around me." I answer. "Enjoy it while you still can. It's gonna be a long road ahead of us." says dad. "Yeah. But let me enjoy it for now."

We get to my parent's house and we go inside. I see the maids setting up the table. After my mom was done raising us she wanted maids to clean for her since she was tired of doing it cause she looked after us our entire lives and she was a housewife. She is now living her dream by owning her own business.

We wash our hands and go sit down with my dad at the head and my mom next to him and his first born on the other side. I sit next to ma and Sbongakonke sits next to SimphiweyiNkosi and Siphelele sits next to me. The maids start dishing up for us and we thank them. They go sit outside and have their lunch. My mom prays for our food and we dig in.

"So baba what are we gonna do with the Mngomezulu's?" asks Sbongakonke. "We have to find a way to defeat them. I still need time to think and strategize and then I will get back to you guys." answers dad. "But then Amukelani is representing Sthembiso and what if she digs deeper to find ways to attack." says Siphelele. "Maybe but it won't happen."

"How do you know that?" I ask. "Unless you give into temptation easily then she won't succeed and it's not like we gonna form a close bond with her in order for it to work out and we all know thats future impossible tense. Our relationship is just a business one and i don't think she will try and interact with us in anyway." answers dad.

"I hear you but do you have any plan so far?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Lets just see what happens. I have a mole in their team so he will update me when they make a move and we will attack from there." answers dad. "Speaking of moles who would snitch on you guys?" asks mom. "I've been wrecking my brain tryna figure out who it is but nobody comes to mind." I answer. "But what if the person put listening devices or usually eavdrops on our conversation." says Siphelele.

"That's possible but who could it be?" asks Sbongakonke. "Maybe the person could be closer than we think. We should do a background history on each and every person we know including your friends and temporary relationships." answers dad. "Temporary?" I ask. "Please don't tell me you see a future with that girl." "I don't."

I didn't expect my dad to call my relationship with Siyanda a temporary one I feel offended to say the least. They seem to agree with him because no one is asking why would he say that about my relationship. One of the reasons why me and my relationship with my dad will never be the best is because of the things he says and thinks it won't offend the next person.

"Anyways back to serious issues what are you gonna do with your company?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Run it duh." I answer. "You know your shareholders have wanted you out for a long time and now that the arrest has happened they could convince the others to dethrone you or try and fight your position."

"That won't happen. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that company and i won't give it away like some piece of cake." I say. "Yes we know that but they don't think that." says SimphiweyiNkosi.