Miss me already?

Amukelani's POV

"If I didn't approach you, would you have told me that you felt the same way." asks Sthembiso. We are now sitting on the bench and the music is off and I'm resting my head on his shoulder staring into the night sky. "I would have told you once I had grown the balls to do so." I say and we chuckle.

"So I did you a favour?" he asks. "Technically yes cause i have never approached a guy I like before." I answer. "Well then you mine now and you don't have to pretend that you want us to be friends only." I smile. "I love your lips." "I did listen to instructions and made sure I drank whiskey because you enjoyed it the last time." We chuckle. "Thanks for listening."

I can't believe he feels something for me. I know I am lookable and I'm the type of girl to try and make you happy if you make me happy but I didn't think he would have the balls to tell me how he feels. Do i want to be a side chick? No, but since i need to do the things that need to be done to get what i want i have to go with the flow.

I'm happy and not happy at the same time that he feels something for me cause i know this thing will end in tears very soon. I wouldn't want to hurt him cause his already been 'hurt' by Siyanda and i don't think poor child could handle another heartbreak.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks. "About you." I answer and he chuckles. "You miss me already." "Maybe, maybe not." He laughs. He has a beautiful laugh I hope I can make him laugh more. "But then we have to keep this a secret cause my family knows that I'm with Siyanda." "I don't mind at all. I like things done in secret and anyways we aren't supposed to date clients."

"Breaking the rules for me I see." he says and i laugh. "Uyahlanya wena." I say and he chuckles. (You are crazy.)  "I think we should go back inside so we don't raise suspicion." "I don't feel like going back I love starring into your eyes and talking to you." "Me too but we have to. We will catch up in Durban okay." I nod. "Okay fine one last kiss."

He lifts my head up and makes me sit on his lap and pulls me in for a kiss. His so fast with these movements. I'm obsessed with these lips that's for sure. I hope I don't make the mistake and become obsessed with him instead cause that won't be good for my side and his side either. We pull apart from the kiss and he squeezes my ass and i chuckle.

"Leave my butt alone Sthembiso." I say. "Its ours now." he says and i roll my eyes and he chuckles. "Let's go back inside before one of us gets carried away." "Which is you right?" "I have self control I don't know about you." We laugh and i wipe the lipstick off his lips and we stand up and go inside.

"Where were you?" asks Aphiwe. "Getting some fresh air from this clustered place." I say. "Is this how long it takes to get 'fresh air'?" He air quotes fresh air. "Is there a problem with me taking a break in life." "No there is nothing wrong it's just that you took a very long time. And your lipstick is smudged." "I was smoking weed." He nods but he doesn't look convinced. Whatever I don't care.

I take out my lipstick and mirror and reapply it on my lips and smack them together to get an even coat. My phone buzzes and it's a message from my best friend Mihlali.

Bestie❤: When did you get here?
Me: Yesterday.
Bestie❤: And you decided not to call me the minute you landed.
Me: I apologize please forgive me for I did not know what i was thinking.
Bestie❤: You forgiven. So where and what time are we linking?
Me: Lets meet up at Roco Mamas at North Gate at 12.
Bestie❤: No problem. Just make sure you dress up nicely.
Me: I should be telling you that.
Bestie❤: I always dress to impress.