Lines blurred?

Amukelani's POV

I'm currently watching TV with Sthembiso. I'm catching up on Makoti are you the one on Mzansi Magic. "Lets go out tonight." he says. "Where do you want us to go?" I ask. "We going out on a date that's on me." "Ohh okay. Any theme or restrictions?" "The theme is wear a nice little black dress." I chuckle. "Okay I have plenty of dresses."

I guess i have to reschedule my date with Slindokuhle cause someone is taking me out. I must call Kuhle so I can let him know I'll fetch her tomorrow. "What if I have plans?" I ask. "Well I wouldn't be sitting on your couch watching this show of yours." he answers. "Oh well I was going to kick you out at some point." He chuckles. "You wouldn't do that." 

£

"Lets see which black dress you can wear." he says. "Are you trying to control what i wear now." I say in an amused tone. "You watch to much investigation discovery. I would never control what you should wear I'm just helping you decide cause I know you have the tendency of being indecisive when it comes to picking an outfit." "Nah man you starting to know me a little too much." "That's the point." "That's true."

"Take out all your little black dresses and let's see which one we should choose." he says. "Okay." I walk to the wardrobe and take out the dresses i have. I go back and put them on top of the bed. "You have really nice dresses." "My fashion sense has been upgraded." "Who upgraded you?" "My lovely sister." "Oh well we should thank her for upgrading you." "Yeah."

"So which one are we choosing?" I ask. "All of them are nice but I'm feeling this one the most cause it's sexy and that's what I want." he answers. "What if guys stare at me?" "Oh well you and i are over qualified assassins that are capable of torture and putting a bullet through that person's head." I laugh. "Okay fine I shall wear this one."

I take the other dresses and put them back in the closet. I take out matching heels and put them on the bed. "Let me go shower then." I say. "Lets save water and time." he says. "No we don't need to save water and time." "We should phela I want us to get to that restaurant it serves really nice food." "You always find a way to seduce me." "Oh well I enjoy doing that." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

We go to the bathroom and start showering. "Keep your hands to yourself." I say. "Don't worry I'll be patient. Either ways the night is still young and i know once we back somebody will lose the ability to walk properly." he says and smirks. "I wanted to say i would love to see you try but i know you capable of it." He chuckles.

"Let me wash your hair." he says. "Okay fine I like being pampered anyways." I say and he laughs. He takes the shampoo bottle and pours the contents on my hair and starts washing it. He has really soft hands. "You should have been a hair stylist cause the clients would have loved how soft your hands are." "Oh well there is only one client I aim to please." I smile.

"Oh well that's very nice at least i won't have to share quality with everyone else." I say and we laugh. After washing my hair we exit the shower. I start hair drying it and then Sthembiso moustrizes it. Who knew it would be nice to have a boyfriend that helps you do your hair routine. "I'm obsessed with your afro." "Should I say thank you or just smile?" "I don't know if it's a compliment but it can go both ways."

He wraps his arms around my neck and we just stare at each other in the mirror. He has to be one of the most handsome male species I've seen in my entire life he tops some of my celebrity crushes. "What you thinking bout?" he asks. "I'm admiring a fine male species staring at me." I answer and he chuckles. "This fine male species enjoys spending time with this drop dead gorgeous female species." I smile.