Justice was served?

Amukelani's POV

I get back to work and i go straight to my office. I honestly don't understand why they hired that prosecutor or how she got her qualifications. Like I don't like working with stupid people but the good thing about it is that my chances of winning this case is increasing so honestly I shouldn't cry over this stupid prosecutor.

Jessica comes in my office and sits down. "Can my maternity leave come already." she says. "When are you going back home to announce the pregnancy?" I ask. "Very soon. I'm thinking of going back that weekend when you leaving." "You want to use my family private jet I see." "Didn't you book a ticket?" "Why book when I have one already?" "How rich is your family kanti?"

"Million dollars cash rich." I answer. "So is there space in that private jet of yours." she asks. "There is but the entrance fee is costly." "How much is costly?" "Million dollars cash costly." "It's fine i would rather go with a bus." "Ng'yadlala. You can join me if you want to." (I am joking.) "Who says no to a free ride?" "A person that has their own money." "Ouch." I laugh.

"It's fine I'll start packing up then." she says. "I'm leaving on the 24th first thing in the morning I will pass by to fetch you." I say. "I'll be ready by then Madam Fifi." I chuckle. "Can I ask a question?" "You are not permitted to ask questions unless it's jet related." "What's going on between you and Sthembiso?" "Nothing, why?"

"Thing is you guys are being kind of flirtatious and don't tell me I'm seeing nonsense don't forget I also do a bit of flirting." she says. "You are seeing nonsense. There is nothing going on between me and Sthembiso. You know i don't sleep with clients its only after we done with the case and that's if they have potential." I answer.

"Something is going on between you two and I'm going to figure it out." she says. "You too pregnant to stress yourself out about things that don't concern you and are adult matters." I say. "Mxm." "Any other nonsensical question?" "No mam." "Okay then."

"Let me get going. I have overstayed my welcome." she says. "I'm glad you see what i see." I say. "You evil you know that." "I like you too darling." "Is this how you treat your sister?" "She is older than me so I treat her with respect." "Child please...You were calling her an idiot once upon a story." "I was immature back then and now i have grown to realise my mistakes." "Whatever." She laughs and stands up and leaves.

I guess i should be more secretive about this flirting thing we have going on cause i can't have anyone find out about 'us'. Please note the quotation marks used at us. I don't know when to tell him I 'like' him but i know i have to do it soon cause my dad will be angry if he finds out I'm going at a tortoise's pace.

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Kuhle walks inside and sits down. "Hello how can i help you?" I ask. "Why?" he asks. "Why what?" "Why did you say that comment?" I sigh and roll my eyes. I was so over this thing. I have even decided to not kill that woman and now he is bringing this thing back.

"She provoked me." I say. "And you thought saying that will make things better?" he asks. "It didn't make things better but it made me realise that i have one of the nicest comebacks on earth." "Can you be serious for once?" "I am forever serious so what are you talking about?" "This sarcasm of yours is so annoying me." "What's your point?"

"Thing is...I told you this thing cause i felt like you deserved to know and Michelle was asking two million questions to Slindo. I didn't expect you to use it as a 'nice comeback'." he says. "I admit i was/am wrong but then she provoked me. The only thing i feel bad for is that i used your secrets against you and for that I'm sorry but I won't apologize to her because she doesn't see anything wrong with what she said to me. And anyways justice was served for me." I say.