Acknowledgements...

First of I would like to say I'm glad i finished this book. It's been a long journey and i enjoyed each and every single part of it. I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to read and vote for my book. I'm sad that the story had to end this way but then lucky for you guys there is book 2 and there will be more drama.

This book started off as an idea and i wrote a draft which I disliked. I told my friend that i wanted to write a book about assassins and all that and she was like yeah publish it. I'm glad that you actually convinced me to publish and for that I'm grateful for you.

This is my first story, okay not necessarily my first but like yeah I hope you guys enjoyed it and watched the characters fall in love. We hated some and we loved some characters.

Please comment on who was your favourite character and why that person was your favourite character. If you have any questions about this book feel free to ask and I'll be glad to answer it.

I hope you guys enjoy your new year and to all the people that are going through the most things will get better next year. Thank you so much for the support and I'll be forever grateful. I hope you enjoyed this book❤.

Since this isn't the end to their love story there will be book 2. I might write a book about Mihlali and SimphiweyiNkosi but for now I'm not sure.

Thank you orgazmforfree for motivating me to publish this book❤
Thank youHaiiibooo for creating such a lovely cover for this book💞.