Source of happiness?

Sthembiso's POV

"Ahh my favourite businessman." says Bonginkosi and i chuckle. "I'm your favourite businessman?" I ask in an amused tone. "Yeah you are cause you like really successful." "You do realise I only started becoming successful recently." "And thats the reason why you my favourite or do you want me to call you dokotela?" (doctor.)

"Okay it's fine I'll be your favourite businessman ." I answer and he chuckles. "Uright?" he asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)  "I'm sure you got lost on your way here cause it's been a while." "I almost got lost then I remembered that i have a GPS so why should i stress myself like that." We chuckle.

"To what do i owe this special visit from you?" I ask. "Mngani wami I missed you." he answers. (My friend..) "Oh wow you miss me." "Yeah I did and i wanted us to catch up a little bit." "We already did that so I'm assuming you here for gossip." "Cat got my tongue." "Start spilling the beans."

"Is there anything going on between you and my favourite attorney?" he asks. "Who is your favourite attorney?" I ask. "You know exactly who I'm talking about." "What do you think is going on?" "Maybe she is the mysterious girl you are seeing." I need someone to talk to and someone I know won't judge me. I won't tell him the whole story though.

He chuckles. "How did you bag such a girl?" he asks. "The same way you bagged Uluthando." I answer. "Okay tell me what you said. I know she is tough to crack." "I said it in Isizulu you know you can never go wrong with that." He chuckles. "That's how she fell for me." "How is she treating you?"

"Kahle." I answer. (Well.) "Does she make you happy?" he asks. "I guess she does. It's easy to talk to her and i always feel comfortable around her." "Do you love her?" "I don't want to answer that question." He chuckles. "I'll let it slide." "Please do." "Do you think it will last?" "Maybe I'm not sure. We will see as time goes and anyways we not in a rush." He nods.

"I'll tell you the ship name once I have figured it out." he says. "It would be better if you didn't it's unnecessary." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Give me time and you guys need it." I roll my eyes. "How's wifey and my favourite girl?" "They doing okay. My daughter is growing and i can't believe that time flies." "I remember when she was born." "It was like yesterday and now she is six." "Mara ukhulisile mfana kithi." (You've raised her well.) "Yeah I did."

"So is there any other sibling on the way?" I ask. "We trying for another baby cause I feel like she is old enough and she has received all the enough love and attention that she needed." he answers. "I hope it's a boy this time." "Me too so I can wrap it up and have fun." "Snip it off instead of wrapping it up." "Yeah I should do that after all my wife's body has been through so much so I must also contribute from my side."

"How is the corporate world?" I ask. "Its hectic man people out there are sharks. Like when they say they mean business they not joking." he answers. "But I'm sure the money is nice when it comes in." "It's really fantastic." We laugh. "So wena do you want a franchise of Khoza properties?" "I do want one but not now cause I'm still focusing on this one and letting it grow before I start franchising it."

"Hire me to be the boss for one of the franchises." he says and we both laugh. "You wish wena just focus on law and i shall focus on property thats my specialty and law is yours." I say and he chuckles. "Alright fine."