Celebration?

Amukelani's POV

I take my stuff and go to my car. I drive to the police station where the human trafficker is kept at. I get there and go inside and look for Khayelihle Khumalo. They take me to his holding cell and i see him sleeping.

"Sengfikile." I say. (I've arrived.) He wakes up and sits up straight. "Uright?" he asks.  (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good.) The policeman leaves. "Thank you for coming." "Don't be so quick to thank me. I have a few questions to ask first before I tell you about the bail hearing."

"You can ask away." he says. "You were arrested because of human trafficking and sexual assault?" I ask. "Yes." "Are you guilty of those charges?" "No." "You don't have to lie to me. It will be kept as a lawyer client confidentiality." "I'm serious I didn't commit the crime."

"Do you know anybody that set you up?" I ask. "I know a few people." he says. "Are you 100% sure that you didn't commit the crime." "I'm a million percent sure." "Okay then give me the names of the people that you think are trying to set you up then I'll check them out."

"Okay. When is the bail hearing?" he asks. "It's next week Monday." I say. "Will you represent me?" "It depends with the information I find this weekend. If I find out that you guilty then i won't be able to do that cause i draw the line at sexual assault and human trafficking." "Okay. Thank you for coming." I give him a piece of paper so he can write down names of the guys.

"I'll see you on Monday. If I don't represent you I'll send you a good lawyer that will be able to help you with the case." I say. "Okay thank you but i promise you i would never sexually assualt anyone neither human traffick kids." he says and i nod. I stand up and leave.

I know as a lawyer you need to keep your emotions 1.5 meters away but then i have my own reasons why I'm not willing to help a human trafficker because it hits home and it's not something I've managed to get over so it will be difficult having to represent a person that is guilty of these charges.

♡◇♡◇

Sthembiso's POV

I knew that my charm had worked on her the day she talked about maybe changing or shifting dynamics of our relationship so I knew me asking her out at the gala will be easy. I don't know how to feel about her giving in so easily to me. A part of me feels guilty for using her the same way they used me and this war could result in one of us dead.

But the other part of me wants me to continue using her because her family is after my dad's territory and they need to be gone because no one decides to come after us and expect to get away with it. I question if she has any hidden agenda being with me but there is nothing to gain out of me, right?

I know at some point we will have to get intimate as the relationship progresses because there is no way we can stay Mary the virgin unless she's those ones that believe that sex is for marriage. I am nervous about being intimate with her because intimacy is a whole new level and it's not just about fucking her until she falls asleep there are emotions involved...

"Sthandwa.." says Siyanda. (Love.) Oh yes I'm in the presence of Siyanda. I just want the court case to end so all of this can be over. "Yeah." I ask. "Are you okay?" "I'm okay and you." "I'm okay. What are you thinking about?" "It's just about the case that's it." "Don't let it consume you otherwise you will suffer from heart palpitations." I chuckle.