Body party?

Amukelani's POV

It's a Saturday today and it's the day of my date. Am I ready for it? No. Am I excited? Yes. The reason why I'm excited its because its been a long time since I've been on a date. I don't even know how to feel about this date because reality is sinking in that I'm in and I'm using him.

He shall have to find it in his heart to forgive me. I had to do it for my family and I'm sure he would too given the situation I'm in right now. I check the time and it's 09:00. It's still early and he said he will fetch me at 18:00. I get up and walk to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and make myself something to eat. I think I should go all out today since I'm going on a date. I'm so nervous about it I don't know why it's not like it's my first rodeo. It's just that it's my first time fake dating a person but making it look legit. I make English breakfast and go to the living room and sit down and eat.

£

I wake up and take a bath with scented bubble baths and some bath salts. After bathing I lotion my body and take out dresses that i might wear. I don't know which dress to pick so I send Mihlali a text to ask her which one is suitable for the occasion.

Me: Which one should I wear?
Bestie❤: The black one that exposes your back and shows off some perfect cleavage and thigh.
Me: Isn't it a bit to revealing?
Bestie❤: Don't worry the underwear won't show if you want to wear it.
Me: I'm not concerned about that.
Bestie❤: Since when are you body conscious?
Me: Never.
Bestie❤: Then wear that one. The guy will be charmed.

Me: I'm not going out with a guy.
Bestie❤: Tell others that are easily manipulated.
Me: 😂. You know me to well.
Bestie❤: Who is he?
Me: A guy that exists in South Africa.
Bestie❤: Is he black or Mexican?
Me: Black.
Bestie❤: Enjoy your date and make sure you pack a lot of condoms and have a plan B on stand by should it burst.
Me: 😂😂😂. Noted.

Bestie❤: Enjoy your date boo I'm happy that you finally letting guys in your heart and mind. I'm tired of being the only one with a dick glow.
Me:😓😭😂😫Thank you❤
Bestie❤: Tell me how things go down tomorrow.
Me: I will.

I put my phone down and wear my panties this dress doesn't need a bra and i don't like them either ways. I wear my dress and i walk to the mirror to look at myself. I love the way it hugs my figure and shows off my cleavage in a good way. I tie my butterfly locs into a high bun and i lay my edges. I put on matching heels to match my outfit. I put on a dark red lipstick and a bit of mascara. I don't want to wear make up cause that means i must come with my face products and i don't want that.

I look at myself in the mirror and i smile. No man I have never seen such gorgeousness in my life. It's important that you talk positively about yourself so that you don't let any negativity get you down. I do a little twirl and i look at my butt. I take a few mirror selfies and post them on whatsapp and Instagram.

I get a message from Sthembiso telling me that his outside and i switch off my phone to avoid notifications. There is no going back after this. I take a coat and my clutch bag and head out.