Shoot now ask later?

Sthembiso's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear a black suit with a black shirt and formal shoes. I leave two buttons open and i go downstairs and make myself breakfast. I receive a phone call from my dad.

"Baba." I greet. "Second born." he says. "How can i help you?" "We have a meeting." "What time?" "After 5 at my house." "Okay I'll see you then." "Uright?"  (Are you okay?)"Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "How is the case going?" "It's going okay. We have a strategy for court."

"I'm glad i just hope this case goes well. Are you still angry that I chose her?" he asks. "I don't have a choice but to accept." I answer. "Just keep things professional between you two and i doubt she's a bad person." "She's not." "Then there is no need to be angry." I hum in agreement."Sharp." "Bye." I drop the phone.

After eating breakfast i rinse the dish and take my stuff. I get out of the house and drive to work. Ever since the shareholders decided to work with me things have been good. The profits are increasing and funny how even though I was arrested more clients are coming. I'm glad Amu was able to help me with this. At least she did serve a purpose after all.

I don't know why I kissed her cheek that day. I feel stupid for doing so but I did and i hope she doesn't think too much about it and she doesn't take any offense to what I did. It wasn't my intention I just got carried away and this is the last time it happens. I can't be lacking when I have a girlfriend.

I'm just wondering when and why she will need my help one day. I know it's not going to be a small thing cause she is more than capable of doing it herself. I've accepted that she is my attorney and i can see that she is not a bad person the problem is that her family/dad is after my family. I don't mind her representing me and the conversations we have are nice even though there is a bit of tension between us sometimes.

I think she figured out that we know they are after us after blurting out that statement but hopefully she hasn't. What are the chances that she hasn't figured that part out because it is quite obvious and also the meeting where my brothers decided to act like fools should be confirmation that we know. I get to work and i enter using the back entrance. I get inside my office and start working.

£

"Surprise." says Siyanda. "Hey." I greet. "Hey Uncle Sthembiso." greets Lusanda. "Hi princess how are you?" "I'm good. I missed you." "I missed you too." She gets out of her mom's grip and she runs up to me. I hug her and place her on my lap and tickle her and she laughs.

I put her down and she sits next to her mom. I hug Siyanda and kiss her forehead and peck her lips. "Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." answers Siyanda. (I'm good and you.) "Ngiyaphila." (I'm good.)

She gives me a lunch box and i thank her. "I thought you didn't have lunch so I decided to make you." "Thanks. Why aren't you at school?" "I'm not feeling well." answers Lusanda. "Did you go to the doctor?" "Yes." "Get better soon." "Thank you."

"What are you busy with?" asks Siyanda. "Nothing much. I was about to order some food." I answer. "I missed you." "Nami mengikukhumbulile." (I missed you too.) "How is the case going?" "It's going okay. I can't tell you much about whats going on cause i don't wanna risk anything." "But I'm your girlfriend."