Secret Admirer?

Sthembiso's POV

We get out of her office and walk to the parking lot. I don't know how to feel right now. Happy, sad or angry? One thing i know is she has to pay for what she did. And the fact that I had fallen for her makes  everything worse. I'm just glad my smart mouth decided not to tell her yet and postpone the matter because look where we are now.

"Sthembiso Khoza." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "What?" I ask. "Don't bite me bite your girlfriend." "Mxm." "Are you okay?" "Do i look okay to you?" "And he is not okay." We get inside the car and start driving to my dad's workplace. I'm in desperate need of the gym so i can release the pain and anger I'm feeling inside of me. I don't want to burst on the wrong people.

"I can't believe Siyanda betrayed you like that." says Sbongakonke. "I predicted it after what mama said but i just kept quiet." says SimphiweyiNkosi. I can hear their voices but i can't hear what they saying. I am leaving relationships to the experts cause hai its not for me.

"Sthembiso.." says Sbongakonke. "Yeah." I say. "We going to ubaba." "Fine. Let me connect I need to listen to some music." I need the music to temporarily calm me down before I get to the gym. I shuffle my playlist and the song Nobody knows by August Alsina starts playing.

"Siyaxolisa bafo ngalento obhekane nayo manje." says SimphiweyiNkosi. (We are sorry for what you are going through now.) "Its fine you can laugh and say I told you so." I say. "We not going to laugh at your demise no matter what." "You called it and now it has happened you should be rejoicing." "We can't be rejoicing when you are this heartbroken." "Mmm."

We get to my dad's workplace and we go inside his office using the back entrance. We get inside the elevator and go up to the 55th floor. The elevator opens and we walk to his office. We sit down and wait for him to finish his phone call. "What happened?" he asks. "A lot happened." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "How bad is it from a scale of one to ten?" "100." "Start talking." "Whose doing the talking cause i ain't the one to break the news?"

"Fine I'll do it. So we went to the meeting and she told us the prosecutor is bringing the forensic scientist that examined the crime scene and the detective that investigated the murder. The detective is a rookie one so we hoping he brings nonsense to the table. We going to be a witness that will confirm Sthembiso's alibi." says Sbongakonke.

"Is that it?" asks my dad. "No there is more I just need to breathe." says Sbongakonke. "Continue." "We found out that Sipho is Siyanda's brother." "So she was playing two teams?" "She is not playing two teams, she is playing one." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "And who is that one she is playing for?" "Her brother of course."

"But here is the worst part..." says Sbongakonke. "Yeah.." says dad. "She is the mole." "How sure are we?" "Amu overheard the conversation between her and her brother. Siyanda was busy telling Sipho to stick to the script and everything will be fine. Sipho is afraid of Amu cause he wanted to back out but Siyanda reassured him. Plus she has been meeting up with Nthabiseng behind our backs. Why would she do that if she is team Sthembiso all the way."

"I did not expect this bombshell." says dad. "Neither of us did." I say. "We playing along with her." "That's what Amu said and we need Sthembiso to play stalker vibes and record her conversations." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Uright?"(Are you okay?) "I could be better." I answer. "Don't worry she will pay for what she did." I nod. I'm not in the mood of words that are consoling.