The Mole?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear black formal pants with white stripes and a white shirt with a matching blazer and black heels. I tie my braids into a high bun and lay my edges. I have to unplait my hair this weekend cause its long overdue and i miss my afro. I wear a bit of make up and take my stuff and head downstairs.

I make an omelette for everyone and put their plates in the oven and sit on the bar stools. Jessica comes wearing a red bodycon dress that outlines her beautiful figure. Her bump is slowly starting to make an appearance and I'm noticing the glow. We greet each other. She takes out her food from the oven and thanks me and she sits down.

"Are you okay?" she asks. "I'm okay and you?" I ask. "I'm okay. Just this morning sickness thats going to be the death of me." "I'm glad I'm not in your shoes." "Don't wish. Why were you sleeping the whole day yesterday?" "They kept me up the night before." "Is Durban better then Joburg?" "Hell yeah." I have to go along with it even though I was doing something way different.

"I'm glad you enjoying it but you gotta play it safe no face no case." she says and we laugh. Kuhle comes downstairs and i roll my eyes. To be honest with you i was avoiding him after what happened and i was tired from the torturing spree I did on Saturday. "Hi." greets Kuhle. "Hey." we say together.

Michelle comes downstairs and we greet each other. They take out the food from the oven and sit down and start eating. "Guys i need your help in picking a car." I say. "You buying one?" asks Michelle. "Yes. Sometimes I want to stay in the office until late and i don't want you guys waiting or anything." "Okay. Where did you get your money?"

"My daddy ain't broke." I say. "Lets go to the dealership today at noon." says Jessica. "If we back from court early then we can go." "Count me in. I'll uber to the place." says Michelle. "Okay." "What kind of car are you buying?." asks Kuhle. "I want to buy a car cash cause the calls from the bank are depressing and i like an SUV these small cars aren't for me."

"An SUV would suit you." says Michelle. "Of course I'm a big car girl. Even in Joburg I had a Range Rover." I say. "Then buy it again." "I want something different this time. My Range Rover is there in Joburg and i will use it when I go visit there." "Maybe a Kia or a Hyundai or maybe a Mercedes or Audi." "We shall see when we get to the dealership. Let's go." "Yes boss." We chuckle.

We first drop off Slindo at school then we drive to work. I get inside my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. We only have an hour or so until the court session so I want to get some work done.

An hour passes and its time to go to court. I'm honestly not ready to see his family there. If it was him only i would be okay but now its everyone. I sigh and pack my stuff. Sitting at the table with your enemies isn't an ideal situation for anyone. I have to go ask Kuhle for the keys. Dreading this moment.

I walk to his office and ask for the keys. I keep the conversation brief cause i don't want any drama. He wants to apologize but i stop him. I leave his office and we go to his car. We get to the court and the paparazzi are there. I honestly love these people now for some odd reason I think they've grown on me. I wear my gown and enter the court. Sthembiso and his family comes up to me and we greet each other.

We walk to where we supposed to sit and i go to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands. I check how i look and i look really nice. I check myself one last time and leave the bathroom. As I'm walking back to where we sitting i hear voices specifically a male and a female.
I don't want to do this but i do it either way and eavesdrop. I don't blame Jessica for doing this.