Appreciation date?

Amukelani's POV

"I need to vent." I say. "I'm good and you Amukelani." says Aphiwe. "Aphiwe this isn't the time for pleasantries I really need to talk to you." "What's wrong?" "Your dad is putting pressure on me to make progress with this seduction thing going and i told him I need time and we got into a fight." "I'm sorry."

"Aphiwe he doesn't understand the guilt that I'm feeling when I have to use him to get what I want. I know that I'm evil but not to this extent this is too much for me." I say. "I wish I was there to hug you properly. I'm sorry that you have to do this. Let's try and find a plan that doesn't Iet you seduce him." he says.

"I'm already in Aphiwe we just need to find a way moving forward." I say. "Okay do you need my help?" he asks. "I do. I will try and get information out of him and then we can search it up and make sure it's legit." "I can do that for you." "Do you have another plan?" "We could get a person undercover but that's risky and you said their security is tight now that you know.." "Yeah."

"Give me time and I'll get back to you. For now just move along with your dad's plan." he says and i nod. I forgot that he can't see me. "Okay I will. Thank you for listening." I say. "Anytime you my sister." I smile. "I love you." "I love you too sis wami." I chuckle and drop the phone and sigh.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"At some point you need to get ready time waits for no one." says Sthembiso. "It has to wait I'm really tired." I say. "Standwa sami get ready so we can go." (My love..)"You acting as if you are ready." "Don't you know the saying ladies first." I sigh.

"What time is it?" I ask. "9:15." he says. "When does this thing of yours start?" "Around 12." "2 hours and 45 minutes is more than enough time for you and i to get ready." "Aren't you one of those that take forever." "Depending on the occasion."

"This occasion is a serious occasion so please go get ready." he says. "Okay its fine." I say. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth. After showering I go back to the bedroom and lotion my body.

"You can go get ready I'm done showering." I say. "So if i bathed first were you going to dress up in front of me in attempts to seduce me knowing very well I'm banned." he says. "Yes I was this is my bedroom and it's not like i have a walk in closet."

"You know very well what you were going to do." he says. "Okay fine maybe i wanted to seduce you a tiny bit but the point is, is that i don't have a walk in closet and this is my bedroom." I say and he chuckles. "Okay fine then let me get ready." "Chop chop time waits for no man." "It must wait for me." We laugh. Sighs in guilt.