Alternative plan?

Sthembiso's POV

"At least your competition wasn't a broke person." she says and i chuckle. "Out of all things you can say you choose to say this." I say. "Am I wrong?" "No you not wrong but you weren't supposed to say that." "I'm sorry for finding humour in a very dark place." I chuckle.

"So now what are you gonna do with this critical piece?" she asks. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "It's not like you can go kill Siyanda cause she's his wife and he will come after you so you need to have an alternative plan." "I'll talk to my dad and then we will tell Manqoba and we shall take it from there." "Does this mean Bonnie and Clyde might be over before it even began?" "It might be but I just pray it doesn't end because i have an itch that needs to be scratched."

"That explains her being 'doctors without borders' and all that nonsense he told me." she says. "What an interesting qualification she had." I say and we chuckle. "How come he let her sleep with you?" "I don't know."

"Honestly i dont get that part where you have to sleep together cause they could have gotten you arrested and left it at that because the mole was working for them."  she says. "I think it was a way of manipulation so that i don't see her true colours and also to see if I will tell her about my other life." I say. "You know this other time I was eavesdropping she said that she is gonna miss your dingleling." I chuckle.

"She really said that?" I ask. "Yeah but then Nthabiseng was like you can reminisce after we win so now that she didn't win is she reminiscing about those sessions.." she says and we laugh. "You making fun of her situation and that's not nice." "I'm not I'm just wondering." "Your wondering never ceases to amaze me."

"Is her daughter really her daughter?" she asks. "Yeah cause they still hanging out playing happy family." I say. "Does she look like Melokuhle?" "No she looks more like Siyanda. Even if we were trying to figure out the paternity without the tests it would be impossible cause her genes are strong." She nods.

She takes the box and cups and puts them in the kitchen. I'm actually shocked to say the least. Who knew that Siyanda and Melokuhle are together. I was expecting a nobody thats tryna become a big shot and all that but him...hai I never expected it. His family is successful so what good reason do they have to be after us.

Even if they told me go through the list of suspects I would never think about him. Him and i don't know each other on that level and it's not like i wronged him in any way. I don't know if my dad wronged him or his family cause I know my dad and his tendencies of making unnecessary enemies.

"I think it's time for me to go back to my apartment." she says. "Why?" I ask. "Haibo buti I don't live with you and i don't believe in vat 'n sit." "But I was enjoying your presence." "I don't want any more visitors coming here to disrupt our time together." "But you don't have to leave." "I miss my bed and own privacy."

"So there is nothing I can do or say to change your mind." I say. "Nope all you have to do is just enjoy my last night being here." she says. "So you leaving tomorrow?" "Yes." "Okay. Let me enjoy your last night being here." I carry her bridal style and she squeals.  "Is this how you enjoying my last night?" "Yes of course madam." She giggles. I'm definitely going to miss her being here.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Uhamba ntambama or manje?" I ask. (Are you leaving later or now?) "Ntambama." she says. (Later.) "Okay at least i can get one more round before you leave." "There is no one more round nix." "Hawu mara.." "Hai Sthembiso I'm to young to walk with a stick." "Electronic wheelchairs were invented for a reason."