Progress?

Amukelani's POV
2 months later..

"It's time to go." says Sthembiso. "I don't want to leave I'm enjoying my time here." I say. "Sthandwa we have to leave. Do you remember that you still work." (Love..) "I do know that it's just that it's really nice here and i don't want to go." "Me too but we have to." I groan. "Lets go."

I take my suitcase and give it to him. "Don't worry we will come back very soon." he says. "We have too." I say. He cups my face and kisses me. Can a person not get more obsessed with the kisses. "You look so cute when you sad." I roll my eyes. "I'm not sad." "You are, you even pouting."

We get out and get inside the car. The driver drives off to the airport. "So me and my friends are planning a trip." I say. "If you want me to cover the expenses I will." he says. "No i have money that's fine I'm just telling you so you can prepare yourself for my departure."

"So where you guys going to go?" he asks. "Some nice lodge here in Durban." I say. "When is this going to happen?" "Sometime this month." "Okay." We get to the airport and we take our bags and get inside the jet.

The air hostess serves us some drinks and snacks. I sit on top of him and cuddle with him. "Did you enjoy the trip?" he asks. "Yeah I did. Thank you for taking us out. I really needed that these past two months have been hectic at work at least I got to unwind here." I say. "You welcome." He kisses my forehead and i giggle and snuggle closer to him.

"What was the occasion for this trip?" I ask. "I just wanted to spend time with you far away from home." he says. "Whatever reason it was I don't care cause I enjoyed my time." He chuckles. "Next time you are planning a trip for us." "I don't know how to top it up cause you always plan nice things for us."

"You shall make a plan. You know what i like so it will be easy." he says. "I'll see what I'm going to wow you with and if you not wowed please pretend like you like it because i put in so much effort." I say and he chuckles. "But your dates are always nice so stop worrying." "Okay. Let me sleep in peace." "Lala kahle." He kisses my forehead and i doze off to sleep. (sleep well.)

£

"Ngizokubona ke." he says. (I shall see you.) "Sharp." I say. We hug each other and he kisses me. He gets inside his car and drives off. I close the door and walk to the kitchen to make myself some food. I decide to make chicken tacos with a salsa verde on top.

How have things been? Things have been okay. I have made some progress in this step two and i know where their warehouses are and i also know their dealers and the people they work with. Aphiwe has gone through them to make sure they are legit and they are. The plan he came up with was to attack at an event. Maybe we can plan an event where we will attack them but he shall run it through dad first.

I'm proud of the progress I made even though he is still not happy that I'm taking my time but I told him its better then just sitting down and doing nothing.

How is our relationship going? It's okay. I'm actually enjoying this thing of ours. Even though I still don't find the purpose of dating him but it's okay cause I'm having a good time in this fake relationship.

One thing I've noticed throughout this relationship is that i might have developed a tiny bit of feelings. I knew that I had feelings for him when we started but then now they are intensifying because of the time we spending together. You shouldn't be surprised that i like him. Like hello just imagine getting good things and being treated like how you would like to be treated and still not catch feelings. That's kind of abnormal.