Special Delivery?

Amukelani's POV

"Hey Siri, play Unholy by Sam Smith ft Kim Petras." I say. The song starts playing and i put my hands on the pole and start doing my thing. I haven't been on the pole for a while and I decided to buy it and put it in my bedroom.

I started pole dancing when I was in varsity and I was honestly bored and wanted to try something new and that something new turned to be one of my favourite hobbies. I used to pole dance when I was bored or express myself through dancing when I'm going through something thats really tough.

Right now as we all know I am going through something difficult and therefore I have decided to buy the pole so I can just distress. I use it as a way to escape reality and Lord knows it helped me during other times when I needed it. Those times will be mentioned later on in life.

I hear a knock on the door and i pause the music to go check whose there. I open the door and i see Langa with a box. I wasn't expecting a visit from him.

"And then wena?" I ask in a confused tone. "I was told to deliver a parcel to a very special acquaintance of mines." he says. "And that special acquaintance so happens to be me." "Yes mam." "I wanted to ask how do you know where I live but since you do what you do you were able to figure it out." "Yeah. Nginga ngena." (Can i enter.) "Yeah sure."

I make space for him and he enters. "So what's this special delivery?" I ask. "You shall find out once you open it." he answers while putting it on the counter. "Who sent you to deliver this delivery man?" "I think once you open you shall figure it out plus the person that sent me said you know what it will be used for."

"This person must be serious if he/she sent you to deliver it yourself." I say. "They are pretty serious. I would love to sit and chat with you but i have to go." he says. "Okay sharp delivery man ngiyabonga." (thank you.) "No problem. Let me get going." He makes his way to the door and we say our goodbyes and he leaves.

I close the door and sigh. What could be in this box? How serious could it be? Why on earth would the person that sent him send him exactly? I don't know if that question makes sense but in my mind it does. I look at the box and go upstairs.

I shall deal with the contents inside the box later on in the next life. Hopefully whatever is inside won't get me into trouble. I go back to my bedroom and continue with my pole dancing session.

After that nice dance session, I take my phone and check my messages and see a bunch of missed calls from my dad. Since when does he remember he has a second daughter. I call him back and he answers on the first ring.

"Baba." I greet. "Kunini ngikufonela." he says. (I've been calling you.) "Ngiyaxolisa mengi bizi ngezinye zinto." (I'm sorry I was busy.) "Uyitholile iparcela lakho." (Did you receive the parcel.) "You the one that sent it." "Of course it's me who else were you expecting a delivery from." "Probably your worst enemy which becomes my worst enemy I guess."

"Did you open it?" he asks. "I hadn't opened it yet I was to busy with important stuff." I answer. "Go open it then." I walk to the kitchen and take a knife and cut open the box. Inside there are a bunch of listening devices and I sigh. Please don't tell me this is what i think it is.