Torturing?

Trigger warning: Scenes of gruesome torture. Do not read if sensitive to torture. Even I will be traumatised. Just skip the chapter cause its about to get rough.

Amukelani's POV

"Surprise shawty!" I shout. Boy was he shocked to see me. "Did you miss me?" I ask. "What are you doing here?" asks Nkosana. "What am i doing here? What do you mean by that?" "You an attorney.." "So?" "It means." "It means what." "That..." "Shame poor child. He doesn't know that you dangerous." says Sthembiso.

"Let me show him how dangerous I can get." I say. "Why am i here?" he asks. "Because you threatened me and i don't take threats lightly." "What threat?" "I see we going to play dumb. Don't worry i have the whole day so I don't mind playing."

"Khoza." he asks. "Ngifikile." says Sthembiso and i snicker. (I'm here.) "What are you doing here?" "I should be asking you the same thing." "I don't know why I'm here." "I guess we shall find out together." "Please just let me go I promise i won't tell anyone you guys kidnapped me." "Its a bit too late for that." "Please." Sthembiso shakes his head no.

"Do you wanna go first or should I do everything on your behalf." I ask. "Do everything on my behalf. Call me when you need me." answers Sthembiso. "Sharp." He leaves the room and closes the door. I bring the tools closer to me and i see the fear in his eyes. This is what I like.

"So let me take you to a trip down memory lane." I say. "I'm sorry Amu." says Nkosana. "It's too late my brother. I deleted the videos already but then i wanna kill you cause you tried to mess with the wrong person." "I won't bother you again." I scoff. "But you already did. I don't let things slide that easily."

"I love you Amu. I did what i had to do." he says. I might be hallucinating or he might be hallucinating cause the shit his saying is kak. Who does that? If he wanted me he should have just slid in my dm's and approached me like a normal person. Why he had to make a sextape I don't know. I don't want to be like Kim K and friends.

"If you love me and wanted me you were supposed to approach me or dm me but no you had to choose the long and unnecessary route and that unfortunately will result in you dead." I say. "But you said it yourself that you not interested in me." he says. "Of course I'm not. I was going to reject you either ways like a normal person does."

"That's why i did what i did." he says. "Don't think me talking to you will make the situation better cause you still dying I just wanted the reason." I say. "Sthandwa.." (love.) "Shut the fuck up. I am not your lover. Never have and never will."

"Who are you kahle kahle?" he asks. "Okay if you want an introduction so bad I'll give you one. I am Amukelani Simesihle Amelia Mngomezulu. The most successful daughter of Ayabonga and Arabella Fuentes-Mngomezulu. The second most powerful people in the southern parts of Africa. I am a daughter of the mafia." I say. "Please I beg you. Don't do this."

"Should have thought about it before you decided to play cameraman with me." I say. His eyes were now filled with tears and i could care less about those useless tears. They mean nothing to me. "I just wanted us to be together." he says. "Too late." He starts crying and i stare at him and start laughing.

Sthembiso joins in and starts laughing. I guess he was watching us. "You can talk to him before I do the honours and the degrees." I say. "Okay please give me some privacy." he says. I stand up and leave.