Block them out?

Amukelani's POV

I have finally landed in Joburg. That flight was really exhausting. I'm really happy that I'm going home and i get to see my family and meet my niece and hopefully the new member of the Mngomezulu family will arrive while I'm still here but I'm also anxious about going back home this time cause what if they see ukuthi I caught tiny bit of feelings for him...but they won't see when you put on your best acting skills..but then the uncertainty is still there..

Enough about me catching feelings for people that i shouldn't and let me prepare to meet my niece. I can't wait to meet her. I need to pass by the store and buy her a nice gift. I take my bags and get inside the car. "Ezasethekwini madoda." says Mzwa and we chuckle. "Yah wena." I say. "You good?" I nod. "Can we pass by the Northgate."

I get to Northgate and go to Woolworths. I take a shopping cart and start looking for baby clothes and probably a nice bag for her. I wonder when Ayanda's child is due but I'm hoping he comes while I'm here because I'm sure she is due any day from now. We have more than enough girls and we need to balance it out with a boy.

I buy ten outfits and a fancy bag. I get to the till and i pay for the stuff and leave. I walk to ToysRus and buy books and toys for all of them. The older ones are starting to mature and are interested in books which is a good thing but I still pick a few toys for them to play with. 

I get inside the car and we drive off to Aphiwe's house. I get there and i see them getting inside the car. "Your favourite aunt is back babies!" I shout. I was about to say bitches but then i remember parental guidance for listeners under the age of 13. Andile and Avethandwa scream and come and hug me. "You alive." they say together. "Of course I'm alive. I'm a cat with nine lives." We laugh. "No cat has nine lives." says Avethandwa. "It's an idiom."

"Now where's my baby?" I ask. "Nangu la." says Liyana. I open the back seat door and take her out of her car seat. "She is so cute man my third born." "Ohh wow first time complimenting a new born." says Aphiwe. "She's outgrown the dough looking stage in her life so she can get some compliments from me." We laugh.

"Aunty bought you some gifts." "What about us?" asks Andile. "I also brought some for you guys but we will open them later." "Okay we can't wait." "Where are you guys going?" "We going out as a family." says Liyana. "Ohh wow I came perfect timing." "Nah man you not joining us." says Aphiwe. "Just say you have to pay for yourself and I'll comply." He chuckles.

"Okay fine you can join us we missed you anyways." he says. "I knew it I'm way to irresistible." I say and we laugh. "Aunty is tagging along and we can have some fun." She shows me her toothless smile and i melt and kiss her cheek. "You see she loves me." "She loves everybody." "But I take the cup." We laugh.

"Okay let's get in the car so we can go." he says. "So what restuarant are we going to?" I ask. "Papachinos at north gate." "I should have just stayed at Northgate and waited for you guys." "You passed there?" "Yeah I was buying stuff for this little cutie."

"Can you leave my bags here and tell my dad that i don't feel like coming home so yeah." I say. "His gonna murder me moes." says Mzwa. "Ngyadlala just tell him I'm at Aphiwe's house and I'll be back tomorrow." He nods. (I'm joking.). Aphiwe gives him the house key and he puts my suitcases inside.

I put her back in her carseat and i walk to the other side and get in. "You guys don't mind going out with me?" I ask. "No we don't mind at all." answers Liyana. "I don't want to seem like I'm invading personal space." "No you not. It's not like we were going out on a date just the two of us." "Okay then fine if you say so and just so you know Aphiwe you paying for my meal."