Your type?

Amukelani's POV

"So you hit a person raw?" I ask "Technically and chronologically yes." says Ayanda." "Who is this person that got so lucky?" "It's my girlfriend." "How long have you guys been together?" "Since things ended with Mihlali."

"Does anyone know?" I ask. "Not yet I had to tell you first so I can get your reaction out of the phone." he says. Might as well be the secret keeper in this family. "How far along is she?" "3 months." "Damn." "I know."

"So how is the realtionship so far?" I ask. "Its good. We treat each other well and yeah it's going great." he says. "You and my best friend." "We realised that we better of as fuck buddies and yeah we moved on after that date thats when i met Botshelo." "Oh good." Not that i had anything against it but still I had my reservations about their thing.

"Yeah and she knows that i have moved on." he says. "Okay I'm glad you talked things out. Do you love this girl?" I ask. "It's like i love her but I'm to scared to admit it. She already told me she does but what if she breaks my heart." "You wouldn't want to go down a trip on memory lane again." "Yeah. I'm planning something nice so we can talk properly about where we going with this thing."

"Have you introduced her yet?" I ask. "Not yet. I want to introduce her knowing that I'm not planning on letting her go and i have the intentions to marry her. I don't want to get her hopes high up and then break her heart. I don't have the capacity to do that." he says. "Okay i see. I'm glad you have matured now." "It's only you and Aphelele that needs to grow up." "We still enjoying our youth." "You almost thirty." "Key word in that sentence is almost." He chuckles.

"Whatever. How is the seduction going?" he asks. "I'll tell you when i have an update." I say. "You haven't started." "What's the rush?" "Your dad is the rush." "We are going to get them someday but not now and I'm still strategizing. This thing needs me to plan out properly and not rush into it." The lies that come out of my mouth. "Okay."

"Any other bombshell you want to drop on me." I say. "Tell the family on my behalf." he said. "Dakiwe I'm not doing that. It's your job as the person that made her pregnant." (You drunk..) "Fine I'll do it. I'm just nervous on how its going to go down." "Does she know your other life?" "Not yet." "This is about to be interesting."

"Don't wish for drama on behalf of my relationship." he says. "I'm not. Drama is going to come one way or another." I say. "I'll tell her when I see us going places I never thought i would go too." "I'll be waiting on you. You better introduce me to her." "Why?" "You put your sperms in her and you don't have the intention of running away from your responsibility." "I am a good man Amukelani." "We all say that but don't forget actions speak louder than words."