Different?

Sthembiso's POV

She tries to remove my arm wrapped around her waist but I don't budge. "Not this again." she mumbles but loud enough for me to hear her. Next thing you know I feel pain on my arm. I open my eyes and she chuckles. "Why on earth would you bite me?" I ask. She stands up but falls down. Oops.

"Karma is a cow." I say. "Stop saying nonsense and help me get up." she says. I chuckle and walk to her side and pick her up. I take her to the bathroom and i watch her pee. "Isn't that a sign of a serial killer." she says. "What?" "Yes. It starts off by obsessing with the victim and then you watch their every move." I roll my eyes.

"You watch too much investigation discovery." I say and she laughs. I hope I manage to keep that smile and laugh on her beautiful face. She flushes the toilet and tries standing up but she fails. "How on earth will I get to work in this condition?" she mumbles. "Take the day off you are to sick to work." "Sick or disabled." "Both." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"You knew what you were doing last night." she says. "I have no clue what you talking about." I say. "If only I was able to express myself physically i would slap the living lights out of you until you see the tooth fairy." "So much violence." "Says the guy that made me lose my walking abilities." "Ohh bantu you look cute when you angry." She rolls her eyes.

"I need your help with getting up and brushing my teeth." she says. "No problem but you need to say the magic word." I say and she sighs and mumbles some incoherent words and i chuckle. "The magic word is I need your help." "There is no point in trying to make you polite." "True. Now chop chop." I chuckle.

I help her stand up and she leans on the counter for support. She left the toothbrush she was using so she takes it out and starts brushing her teeth and i do the same. After brushing our teeth I pick her up and we sit in bed.

"Where is my phone?" she asks. "Living room." I say. "Please fetch it for me and don't try opening the password." "Yes mam." I stand up and go to fetch the phone on the coffee table. I check the time and its still early. I guess i won't go to work today because she can't walk. I get inside the bedroom and give it to her. "Thank you."

"Who are you going to tell that you not coming?" I ask. "My PA." she says and i nod. I take out my phone and check my messages and i see a bunch of messages from SimphiweyiNkosi. His probably angry at the fact that i didn't call him yesterday like i promised.

Big brother❤: Should have known you weren't going to call. Why on earth did i think you care about my mental health when you don't?
Me: Some of us have problems by dating backstabbers so I was really angry. I'm really sorry for not calling you like i promised. I'll come by your workplace and we will talk properly like brother to brother. I love you big head
Big brother❤: Fine. See you then.

"I wonder who got you smiling from ear to ear so early in the morning." she says. "My side chick." I say. "You and Siyanda decided to fix your issues. That's so beautiful." "What no ways!" She laughs. "How will I be able to practise walking if i can barely stand up straight." "Exercise."

"You have a gym here?" she asks. "Yes I do." I say. "But I don't have casual clothes it's just the work outfit I brought." "I can borrow you my clothes and you can keep them if you want to." She smiles revealing her cute dimple. "You the best." "Everybody says that." We chuckle. "Don't get ahead of yourself."