That's a wrap?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and go do my business and brush my teeth. Today i will have my farewell party and go to the club with my friends later on. I'm really gonna miss being here but its time for new beginnings and change you know. I'm just glad I'm getting away from this toxicity from my family and be on my own. Problem is now we will be dealing with the war and i don't know what my dad's plans are for this whole thing.

I go downstairs and spring clean the whole apartment. I haven't found a tenant for the apartment but i hope i find one soon so i can have extra cash. I listen to music while cleaning and i end up performing instead of cleaning. The best realtionship is cleaning and music.

After cleaning i make oxtail and samp with some salads for my family. Once I'm done cooking i go back upstairs and take a quick shower. When I'm done i dry myself and lotion my body. I go in my closet and look for something decent to wear. I decide to wear black cargo pants and a black off the shoulder top. This outfit is also for later on when i go partying.

I already told my family when i got back home last night that I'll have a nice lunch. I wanted to exclude Asanda but i was like nah let me be the nice one since she's my sister and i know my parents will kill me if I don't invite her. I let my hair be free and wear slippers (earrings) and my favourite black nike airs.

I take a couple of pictures and go chill in the living room while i watch tv. I don't necessarily have a lot of memories for this apartment so i won't miss it that much. There is a knock on the door and my brothers opens without waiting for permission to enter.

"What if i was busy?" I ask. "Chile anyways." says Ayanda. We hug each other and he spins me around. Him and Aphelele whistle while i twirl and we laugh.

"How are you?" asks mom. "I'm good and you." I ask. "I'm okay. You look beautiful." "Thank you mamá you look beautiful too." She smiles and pulls me in for a hug. I'm still not over that dinner fight we had but I will bury it and pretend like it never happened. Dad walks in and we greet each other and he gives me a side hug which I return even though I found it weird.

"Where are my kids?" I ask. "They on the way you know umama wasekhaya takes ages to prepare and she had to go somewhere first." says Aphiwe. (woman of the house..) "Okay." "Hi Amu." greets Asanda. "Hi." That was it with her. I wonder where they found her cause haii she is one of a kind.

They sit in the dining room and i pour my mom and sister a glass of wine and whiskey for my dad and brothers. I serve them their drinks and i sit down. "So how are you feeling?" asks Ayanda. "Its nice to leave the nest permanently and forget about the drama." I answer. "I wonder what drama cause you still in with the..." "We will not be talking about that today but yeah you know what i mean."

There is a knock on the door and i see my kids run to me. I carry them and spin them around. "How are you?" I ask. "We okay." they answer. I tickle them then put them down. I stand up and hug my sister. "Uright babes." (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) answers Liyana. "I'm okay." "Do you want juice or water or cooldrink?" "Juice." "Coming right up." She goes and sits down and i walk to the kitchen to pour her juice.

Just imagine being closer to your brother's girlfriend then sister. Make it make sense. Anyways let me not get into my feelings. We shall feel when we drunk. I give her juice and we have a casual conversation. "When are we eating?" asks Ayanda. "Come help me dish up then." He stands up and we dish up for everyone. We give them their plates and of course mami dearest wanted to pray.