Role model?

Amukelani's POV

"Take it easy then at work." he says. "Yes dokotela Khoza." I say and he chuckles. "You taking my kindness for granted." I chuckle. "I would never do that knowing it comes from a special place in your heart." He chuckles. "I'll fetch you later." "Even if it's at 9 then it's fine cause I have a lot of work to catch up on."

"I didn't know you are fond of hospitals." he says. "I don't like hospitals." I say. "Then listen to what the doctor said." "I shall listen to both my doctors don't worry." "Wabora wena."(You bore me.) "But then you still taking me to work and you willing to fetch me later."

"Hamba ngizokubona ntambama." he says. (Go and I'll see you later on.) "Sharp. Give me a kiss." I say. "Look at you demanding such huge things." "Hai Sthembiso don't do this to me." "Ngyadlala."(I'm joking.) He pecks my lips and i laugh. "I'm glad you understood the assignment." We chuckle. "Sharp."

I get out of the car and walk to my office. I get inside and i find my iced cappuccino waiting for me. How i survived this long without this thing these past couple of days is shocking. There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in.

Tintswalo comes in and we greet each other and she sits down. "I'm glad you are alive and healthy." she says. "I'm also grateful but I was enjoying my holidays." I say. "I doubt you did cause you came back after three days even though they told you to take a break." "Isn't three days a break?" "It's a semi break." I laugh.

"I missed work and plus I have a lot of catching up to do." I say. "I'm glad to have you back even though I wish the holidays were extended a bit." she says. "Don't worry your extended holiday is coming soon. Before I forget please clear my schedule between the 26th and 5th."

"You going somewhere?" she asks. "I'm going back home." I answer. "Okay I'll do just that." "Any meetings for today?" "You have a new client." "Give me the scope." "His name is Athenkosi Biyela. His charges are transporting of illegal goods. He doesn't look like his the mafia type or anything his in the gang."

"Ama 68 kind of vibe." I say. "Yeah those ones. The prosecutor is Miranda Maxwell. She is Melissa Maxwell's sister." she says. "Birds of the same flock fly together I guess. Is she a tough one or she's just like her sister?" "She's much better than her sister so she might be a tough one."

"Okay. When is his bail hearing?" I ask. "Tomorrow at 12:00." she says. "Do you know who the judge is?" "I'm not sure yet." "Okay then that means I'll face the person tomorrow." "Yeah."

"You see how you have improved with these things." I say. "Yeah I would be so nervous or miss a part or two sometimes." she says. "And there is nothing to be nervous about cause I don't bite unless bitten." "I see Jessica is back so does that mean I might become jobless again."

"You might become jobless but since i like you very much I want to offer you an internship." I say. "You lie!" she exclaims and i chuckle. "Fortunately for you i don't lie about such things." "I've been applying for internships in many law firms and i would get rejected I was even to lazy to try with this one."

"Those law firms are missing out on a great one. I like you a lot and i see so much potential in you that i wasn't going to let this opportunity slide." I say. "Thank you so much." she says. "Just don't let varsity distractions distract you cause that will mess up your life and it won't be easy to get back up."