Step two?

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear blue mom jeans with a black t-shirt and a black sweater with white and black vans. I tie my hair into a high bun and lay my edges. I do a bit of make up and finish it with lipgloss. I take my handbag and stuff it with essentials and take my phone out of the charger.

I go downstairs and see my parents and sister eating at the dining table. "Hello family." I greet. "Hi." says Asanda. "Hello." says mom and dad. I sit down and dish up for myself. "Niright?" I ask. (Are you guys okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." says dad. (I'm good and you.) "I'm good."

"Where you going looking so dressed up?" asks mom. "Some of us do something else besides respiration." I say and she chuckles. "I'm going to meet up with Mihlali we have a lot of catching up to do and come for the baby sprinkle for Liyana." "Okay."

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm in." I say. "What do you mean you are in?" asks dad. "For a person that wants to take over a territory you sure do suffer from serious amnesia." "I'm not suffering from amnesia you not being specific." "Okay now I'm specific. Me and Sthembiso are...you know what we are."

"When did this happen?" asks mom. "Sometime during the 21st century." I answer. "Okay. Hope you enjoy yourself while it lasts." "I don't know what I'm going to enjoy cause technically I'm putting myself on the line for you guys and using him to get what I want. I'm evil but not to this extent." "So how did you do it?" asks dad. "I can't share my secret weapon with you and anyways it's none of your business." "Okay as long as you in nothing else matters."

"If he treats you like shit we stopping this thing all together." says Asanda. "Say that a bit louder so your father can hear you." I say. "Do you have a different dad from the rest of them?" asks dad. "Yes. I even have a different mother." Asanda chuckles. "You would tell me if he doesn't treat you nicely." "And you would tell me if you want to stop this thing before its too late right."

"There is no point in trying to change my mind cause i have decided." says dad. "Also me there is no point in trying to take me out of a relationship knowing i have some hidden agenda." I say. "Umntana kabani wena." (Whose child are you?) "Angazi I should be asking you that."(I don't know..) He rolls his eyes.

"I'll tell you step two of this plan." says dad. "Before or after I leave?" I ask. "Before. When are you leaving?" "Tuesday." "Then you going to work with me tomorrow." "I can't promise you that I'll be alive cause I'll be recovering from today's activities." "You better come." "Fine." I roll my eyes mentally.

I would never roll my eyes in front of my dad cause i know I wouldn't be alive. I eat my breakfast and when we are done i wash the dishes. We do have a helper she just comes during the week.

After washing the dishes I go to the living room and watch TV. Asanda comes and sits next to me. "Can I ask a question." she says. "If it has anything to do with my personal problems don't bother." I say. "Nope it has nothing to do with that." "Ask away."

"Why don't you like my boyfriend?" she asks. "Should i sugarcoat or tell you how it is?" I ask. "Tell me how it is." "I don't like your boyfriend because he is arrogant, annoying, stupid, idiotic, a piece of shit and many more other bad things that i don't feel like mentioning." "Did he ever do something to offend you?" "Yes but I can't tell you those things."