Jealously?

Amukelani's POV

"Wake up Amu." says Mihlali. The way my body feels so heavy, you'd swear a ton of bricks have been placed ontop of me purposefully. "Amu." "Mmmm." I hum. "Wake up." "Two more days." "Unfortunately you don't have that cause tomorrow is Monday." "Fuck. What time is it?" "3:40." "What! In the morning right?" "Nope."

I wake up and sit up straight. "And why the fuck did you wake me up now?" I ask. "Because you kicked me the other times I tried to." answers Mihlali. "Are the others gone?" "Nope." "Yaphela igrocery yami." She laughs. "Go brush your teeth so you can eat. The smell is terrible." "As if your morning breath is better."

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like I was in a horror movie and I was kidnapped by the ghosts. I wash my face and go back to my bedroom.

"Let's go eat downstairs." I follow her to the living room and I find the rest of them there. "You look decent today." says Akhona. "I washed my face that's why." "Explains it all." We laugh. "Niright?" I ask. (Are you guys okay?) "We fine thanks to your concoction." "Should have been a pharmacist." "Nope you fine being a lawyer." I smile.

"For a person who wasn't that drunk you woke up pretty late." says Asanele. "I was tired bruh. The night before I was partying and somebody didn't let my body rest." I say and give Mihlali the side eye. "You mean work right." "Yes and this cow for calling me early kanti we waited five years for the boss to arrive." "6 is early." asks Mihlali. "Yes because he came at 11. Imagine sitting two hours on a chair waiting for a person." I answer. "I know boo."

"Are you gonna tell your family?" asks Minentle. "Of course I have to eventhough not everyone will be happy." I answer. "Don't worry about moneysucker." "I ain't stressed about her. I just hope she doesn't take the spotlight." "Somlanda ke thina." I laugh. (We will fetch her.)

After eating breakfast I wash my plate and put it in the cabinet. "You should by groceries." says Mihlali. "Yah how will you accommodate us when you have nothing." says Akhona. "Then you call my sister a moneysucker." I mumble. "Difference is that we work and have our own homes." says Minentle. "Let me go bath. I will buy it during the week." "AKA never."

I go to my bathroom and take a quick bath. I wear a baby blue jumpsuit and I let my hair be free. I put on earrings and go back downstairs. "Why you gotta look fantabulouso?" asks Minentle. "Cause my parents didn't spend hours and hours making an ugly baby." I answer and we laugh. "Yes gal ba nyise." (Show them girl.)

"I have to go which means you have to go." I say. "Okay. Please don't forget the groceries we coming next weekend." says Akhona. "Might as well move in." I mumble. "Are you serious?" "No please stay in your own homes. Nizong' bangela istress." (You will cause me stress.) "So hurt by your use of hate speech." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Sokubona babes." says Minentle. (I shall see you.) "Sharp. I like you." I said. "I like you too." "I shall see you tomorrow mgotsi." said Mihlali. (Friend) "Bye babes." We air kiss each other and she walks out. Once they were gone I go upstairs and fetch my phone and sit on the mini couch in front of the bed. I need a couple of minutes before I see the family.

On Sundays, when we have time we spend it together. So this is the perfect time to tell them otherwise they will find out from other people. I post yesterday's pics on IG and my phone blows up with likes and comments. It's like people are waiting for me to post. I don't get as much likes like Kim K does but you know it's kind of a lot. I switch off my phone and take my car keys and purse and I go to my car.