One last time?

Amukelani's POV
One week later.

"Thanks for bringing me here its a beautiful park." I say. "You welcome. Did you enjoy it?" he asks. "Yeah I did. This is the nicest park I've been to..okay I'm lying I never go to parks but this one is nice and different from the ones I'm used to seeing." "You were about to lie under oath." "That's why i retracted my statement before you used it against me." He chuckles.

"I didn't know your community is this beautiful and nice." I say. "That's because when you come here you always want to be under the sheets. Not that I'm complaining about it cause i sure as hell enjoy being in bed everyday with you." he says and i roll my eyes. "I don't always want to get under the sheets with you. It's actually you that persuades me into getting in the sheets with you."

"Denial is a river in Egypt, you like getting under the covers and always the one to initiate." he says. "We both know that it's quite the opposite so I'm the one thats supposed to say that denial is a river in Egypt." I say and he laughs. I'm going to miss this laugh after all of this. "I know that but then do you blame me." "There is nothing to blame when I'm really delectable."

"That you are that's why I can't get enough of you and you always say yes cause you know you will also enjoy it." he says and i blush. "You do realise that we in public so such conversations can be viewed as explicit." I say. "They shouldn't be listening to our conversation cause it's explicit." "You know people and eavesdropping are best friends that you can never separate." "At least they got a thing thats got their back." We laugh.

Things have been okay between us. My dad hasn't called me to tell me when his coming but I'm assuming he has arrived because the event is tomorrow. I'm glad he hasn't called me yet because there is nothing that I want to say to him because he hasn't said anything to me regarding our fight.

My feelings for him have been growing and no matter how much I try to block them they always find a way to come back and same goes for the guilt. I try to suppress those two but it's pointless. I'm starting to feel more guilty though I don't know why maybe because it's ending soon and the truth will be revealed that I'm using him but I try to block those thoughts from flooding in my head and enjoy the present time I have with him.

I'm kind of scared about when its about to go down cause I think they will find out that i have feelings for Sthembiso and I'll probably be outcasted officially and my dad will never want to talk to me again. He did say that he has no time to nurse my broken heart so I guess I will be alone after this. My life nje is filled with drama i can't create on my own.

We continue walking and we pass by the garage and buy a few snacks. "Can we watch this new show." I say. "It better be interesting." he said. "Rumour has it that it's nice and I've seen snippets and it looks really nice." "What's the name?" "Wednesday its more for teens but it looks nice." "Okay then we shall watch." I smile. "Then we can watch whatever you want." "As if you going to let that happen." "I will I promise you." "We shall see about that."

"Lets make a bet that I'll let you watch whatever shows you want after watching my show." I say. "How much?" he asks. "R200." "I need a little bit more than that." "R500 and that's it." "Deal." We do a handshake and then go to the till and he pays for the snacks.

We walk back to his penthouse and i go straight to the living room. I switch on the tv and go to Netflix and search for the show. I really hope that the show is really worth all the hype they giving it. He comes back with a bowl full of snacks and i press play.