Annual Mafia Gala?

Amukelani's POV

"Siyanda is the mole." I say. Jessica looks at me in shock. "Are you serious?" she asks. "As a heart attack." "Isgaxa sendaba." (What a chunk of news.) "I know right." "How did you find out?" "After coming out of the bathroom I heard voices and i did what you do best and eavesdropped on their conversation. At first i didn't know who it was but when i peaked I saw her talking to Sipho." "Eavesdropping is the best." "Yes darling it is."

"So what are you going to do with this information?" she asks. "I am going to tell them in private." I answer. "Just imagine your girlfriend comforting others instead of you." "And i think there is a connection between her, that driver and the witness for Manqoba's case." "Her surname is Dlamini?" "Yes." "They definitely related don't ask me how."

"I will ask my friend to search her history." I say. "Who is this friend?" she asks. "It's a particular friend that has hacking qualifications and all that." "Is he or she hot?" "Jessica if your pregnancy hormones are taking over go to the club." "No i was just asking and I'm not experiencing such problems." "Good."

We get to the car dealership and park outside. "Did you text Michelle which dealership we at?" I ask. "Yes. She is on her way. Is your client guilty of these charges?" she asks. "That is quite obvious since his girlfriend is the snitch." "When he finds out." "Alexa will play amagugu."

Michelle knocks on the window and we come out. "How was court?" asks Michelle. "The judge sighed." says Jessica. "Does it mean you guys messed up or the other one messed up?" "It's a 50/50 situation." I say. "Yoh. Enough about work lets go on a car spree!" "Let me check if my dad sent all of it."

"His covering for everything?" asks Michelle. "Like I said my daddy ain't broke." I answer. "Adopt me." says Jessica. "Yes it's time to get rid of some of those ones in Joburg." We laugh. I check my bank account and its looking very beautiful. I send him a message saying thank you for spoiling his most successful daughter.

Dad: You welcome. Spend the money wisely and choose a decent car.
Me: Like I said once upon a story. I am not like your other daughter that spends money recklessly. The only good thing out of her spending habits is her fashion.
Dad: Whatever.
Me: You love me with my big mouth.
Dad: Of course i do. You the reason why i have hypertension.
Me: Let me go spend your money and we will talk later on.
Dad: Sharp.

"Are you ready?" I ask. "We were waiting on you." says Jessica. We get inside the dealership and we are greeted by a smiling receptionist. This reminds me of Simphiwe. I hope she is okay. I make a mental note to call her today.

"How can i help you?" she asks. "We are here to buy a car so we need a person thats going to give us a tour and show us some options." I say. "Okay. Follow me." She stands up and we walk to where the salesman is. I see him and instantly hug him.

"Is this you?" asks Lukhanyo. "It is me." I say. I do a little twirl and he laughs. "You still crazy." "I haven't gone to a mental asylum so yes I still am." "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila. These are my work associates Jessica and Michelle. Guys this is Lukhanyo." (I'm good too.) "Nice to meet you." they say together. "Nice to meet you too."

"How can i help you today?" asks Lukhanyo. "Since I live here now i need a car." I answer. "Permanently?" "Yes." "Good you and i have a lot of catching up to do." "We should set up an appointment I am a busy woman." "Yes wena busy woman!" We both laugh.