Desicions?

Amukelani's POV

The sound of the alarm wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I sigh and wake up and walk to the bathroom. I do my business and pour water in the tub. After bathing I wear a white knee length bodycon dress with a blue blazer and clear heels. I tie my hair into a high bun and add lipstick. I should have done my hair yesterday and it would have saved me so much time now.

I go downstairs and take an apple and head out. I really should buy groceries cause spending money on takeaways is making me broke. Don't worry I ain't a cheapskate. I drive to wimpy and buy myself English breakfast and drive to work. I park my car at the parking lot and check the time on my phone and I see it's 7:55. I get out of the car and get inside.

I am greeted by the forever smiling receptionist. Who the fuck is smiling on a Monday morning. At least she will be my mood lifter. "Hey boo." says Simphiwe. "Hi." I say in a low voice. "Why so depressed on a Monday?" "You answered your own question." "A little bit of enthusiasm wouldn't hurt." "That's why I'm talking to you. Latest office gossip please."

"Latest gossip in the office is that you like the boss's son." she says and i laugh. Is my crush that visible? I doubt it's like that because I know how to keep my emotions at bay. "The lies people spread." I say. "I know but you guys would look cute together. Wish they can change the dating policy." We chuckle. "Maybe one day. Let me get going you already made my day." "Glad I could."

I get inside my office and Jessica is sitting there. "Hi there." I greet. "Hi." "Uright?" (Are you good?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "It's a Monday." "I feel you and I was partying all night." "Buy hot wings from chicken licken." "I did and I kind of feel better." "That's good." I sit down and take out my laptop.

"What do you have for me?" I ask. "I want to say congratulations on getting the Spritz case and I know you can do it but...how the fuck will you cope with working with the new boss." she asks and I laugh. "Thank you and temptations come and go." "I'm glad I'm your PA cause I get to meet all these fine men." I roll my eyes and we laugh. "Do you have a crush on the new boss?"

"No I'm just admiring God's creation." she answers and we chuckle. "I don't judge boo. If you want him go get him." I say. "He already has eyes for someone." "Who?" "You." I choke on my own spit. "Are you okay?" "Nope. Wa.." She takes out the bottle of water from the fridge and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I mumble. "That guy does not have eyes for me. I think you need to wipe your glasses a bit then you will see properly." "If you say so. Back to work. Your next meeting with Maphumulo is at 12 at Spurs today. I got a call that somebody wants you to help them they in jail." "Send me the details of the case and I'll take a look at it."

"Don't forget that you leaving after you are done with Maphumulo so I already recommended someone else for her." she says and i nod. "Sharp. Remind me of my meeting at 11." I say. "No problem." She leaves the office and I get started with work.

A few hours later I get a knock on the door and I tell him/her to enter. I look up and see it's my new boss. He sits down on the chair and closes the laptop.

"How can I help you?" I ask. "The lunch date I promised you." answers Kuhlekonke. "Oh. I totally forgot about that thing. What did you buy?" "Nandos. Full chicken, chips, rolls and green salad." "Full chicken for the two of us." "I don't know your appetite." "Good thing you bought full chicken because I love to eat." He chuckles.