Sextape?

Amukelani's POV
2 weeks later.

I get to work and head straight to the office. I take out my laptop and enter the zoom meeting. When the meeting is over Jessica brings my iced cappuccino. "Thank you." I say. "You welcome. How was the meeting?" she asks. "It was okay. Nothing hectic." "Are you coping?" "Yes i am. I'm actually surprised that I'm coping with the work. I thought i wouldn't survive cause i have never ran a business before." "I'm glad you are. Don't forget your meeting with Sthembiso at 11:30." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

I continue with my work and get my stuff ready for my meeting. I hear a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Sthembiso and his brothers come inside and we greet each other. Did he have to come with his brothers? It's not like I'm nervous or anything I just thought it would be between us since his the one that got arrested.

"Uright?" asks Siphelele. (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila. You look beautiful." (I'm good too.)  "Thank you."  "Khuzeka Siphelele." says Sbongakonke. (Behave yourself.)  "Can you leave me alone and let me charm her in peace. Who knows we could be something." "That's never going to happen." says SimphiweyiNkosi. And I'm assuming that they know we want their head on the chopping block. It's chaii before it even began.

"Behave yourselves nina. What's the prosecutor bringing to the table?" asks Sthembiso. "The truck driver that was caught with the weapons, drugs and diamonds will be testifying against you and a  forensic pathologist to tell us the cause of death and so forth." I answer. "So his testifying against us?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Yes his turned against you. Do you think he could be the mole?"

"There is a chance since his turning against us now." answers Sthembiso. "What's his name? Maybe we can do a background check on him and find some incriminating evidence we can use against him in court." I say. "Sipho Dlamini." I send my infamous hacker a message to search up Sipho Dlamini that will be the witness for this case. He says he will send the information later.

"Can you tell me anything that i can use against him if there is any." I say. "He had a criminal record but we offered him a job cause he had to feed his family." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "What were his charges?" "It's either sexual assault or robbery." "Okay that can work." "How?"

"If it's robbery than i will make it seem like what if he stole the drugs, weapons and diamonds from somebody else and pinned it on you or somebody hired him to frame you." I answer. "Makes sense." says Sbongakonke. I get a message from my infamous hacker with the information.

Infamous hacker❤: You owe me a lot.
Me: You my acquaintance so I'll buy you a nice gift.
Infamous hacker❤: Alcohol to be specific.
Me: No problem😙.

I open the information and i am enjoying the view right now because I know I can definitely use this against him in court. "Clearly this girl didn't research this guy properly." I say. "Is it bad?" asks Siphelele. "For her side yes. He is a viable witness but then if she was smart enough she should have known that the defense would use this information about his past against him. And then she says I must quit." "How does his past look like?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi.

"He used to steal stuff from work and was once arrested for breaking into a house and was sentenced to 10 months. He got released early because of good behaviour. There was once a case for sexual assault against him but then the docket went missing. He once committed fraud with his friends but was never charged and a case was never opened. He has two siblings but their names aren't here. He has two kids with his first wife and one with his girlfriend." I say. "This is about to be interesting." says Sthembiso.